• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

st.croix river minnesota

I'm new to the forum and really don't now how to use it, I'm trying to up load some photos

Welcome to the forum!!! To post pictures either become a supporting member or use photobucket then copy and paste to the thread you started.

Welcome! The st croix is beautiful. I plan on makin a trip or two up there this summer where she dumps into the Mississippi. Where in MN are you?

Look me up

Wayne, I'm on the croix a few times a month, black starflite, the only black one you'll see. Look me up out there, I'm in forest lake, just a few miles up 61 from you.

I'm Fargo, but my wife grew up in Centuria/Saint Croix Falls...I'd meet you fellas on the Croix for a day.

Back