• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Geico won't insure Checkmate !!!??????

State Farm didn't ask how fast my boat was, they did want to know where I was planning on using it,, I said in the water;)

hey guys, ive got my chek insured with boat us, and its a commercial policy, in my hvac business name, because i do work on tangeir island, and some places are easier and quicker by boat. my liabilities are half a mil, and it only cost me 400$/yr. now, nobody will insure my tunnel at all. ive tried them all and even tried to sneak it in as a pontoon, but they know.

tunnel is going to be limited this summer, when it burns 15 gallons in 7 minutes, but its that knee shaking, speech taking, eyeballs on springs, flight that feels like weve been out all day. might have to start fishing again. chek will burn a gal/ min when turnin 75k, but then again, 15 minutes is what its all about. more time sitting and feuling the other vessel with the beauty of the bay, and just loving life, and being alive. its priceless...

Cool clip wizard8575.If there going to put the Geico name on this.They should insure any boat out there.:poke:
default.jpg

State Farm here too. $330.00 per year.

I have 3 trucks, 1 car, 2 snowmobiles with trailer, car hauler, & the boat with them and the said if I let them insure my house with them they will take 15% off each of my other policies.
UPDATE:

just got my bill, they dropped it down to $279.00 for this year :banana::bounce::bigthumb:

I insured my 'mate thru my homeowners policy, great rates!
I am completely satisfied with the coverage as well.:thumb:

Back