• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What's your NEW Checkmate dream boat??

What's your new CMate dream boat?

• Total voters

JW

Staff member
I'M TIRED OF THIS ECONOMY!

Let's do some dreaming. Let's say Obama gave each of us some bail-out money to purchase a new boat. Nothing outrageous. And let's say he's a Checkmate fanatic, so it has to be a Checkmate. If you could have ANY new '09 to replace what you've got, which would it be?

I'll start off. I KNOW how great the 2100BR is, and how great it would be with a 300XS, but I'd be real tempted by the 2000BR with the 250XS. Why? Maybe because it's got the same interior room but it's a foot shorter and the molds are newer. And I'm sure State Farm would charge me less to insure the 2000BR/250XS than the bigger combo. Prolly a little cheaper on gas too, based on Boatman's experience with top speeds/same motor.

I'm also going to vote for the 230br, since it's the smallest I/O made that options the 425 horse big block :bigthumb: I also think the 2400BRX ROCKS!

What about the rest of you?

EDIT: You can vote for more than one boat. I voted for the three listed above

Last edited:
not on your list but right now I would love to see the 250 center console....those things are popular now and have run a few of them and like them....Rob

Reactions: JW
I would like either the 2000br for lakes or ZT280 for the harbor and the intracoastal waterways. Can I have both.:D

It would have to be a 20 BR with a 250 E-TEC. Sorry boys just stuck on the WHITE MOTORS !!!! :bigthumb:

The 300 Convincor Merc 600sc engine XR drive full Hyd steering and a solid gel color either the resale red or the orange I have seen on a twin Convincor. I would have to study the graphic work

I am totally down with the New OBX!

If Mercury comes out with a 350HP Optimax (times 2), I may have to finance myself to the limit!!!LOL:banana:

Can you imagine 700HP of Direct Injected 2 Stroke on the back of that BAD B I T C H!!!!!

I would still keep my original dream boat (2100 w/ 300XS) for the lake and skiing. :cheers:

HD

not quite sure on the color scheme but I want a 24 brx with a 300xs I need the br for family use and I love the 24.

SCT

I think with all these guys drooling over twin outboards you should be able to sell your boat on this thread.

I would have a Pulsare 2400 with a Simon 3.1 liter 335+ HP motor, lots of anodized bezels, hyd. steering, custom setback bracket with a Stainless Marine hyd. Jack plate, etc.

I'll have to refrain from answering until the new 250 CC makes it's debut. Really lookin' forward to seeing Checkmate fishin' boat!

I think I like the OBX. Hang a couple LARGE engines on the back, have a big 'ol sunpad back there, and a not too flashy red, white, and black color combo. :cheers:

I think I would like to have the OBX....I have always loved the look of twin outboards on a boat....(maybe even three!!!) Plus I love the additional seating in the cockpit with the added row of bolsters. Other than that probably a 300 convincor with a nice big blower motor...like BigRed mentioned.

I find it interesting that so far, the majority would take the biggest/most expensive boats. REMEMBER, Obama is only paying for the boat, you've got to insure it and feed it!! :banana:

I find it interesting that so far, the majority would take the biggest/most expensive boats. REMEMBER, Obama is only paying for the boat, you've got to insure it and feed it!! :banana:

OBAMA????? WILL HE BE AROUND TO HELP US WITH OUR TOYS????:sick:

THINK AGAIN

bs meter.gif

My personal choice would be a LD 21' with a mono yellow colored hull and with black stripping with a yellow powdercoated trailer.And then have it shipped to wildman for full custom rig job with a 300XS
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back