• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Boat Phase 1

I see a new mold in the background. What could that be?

attachment.php

Do you know something that we don't?
I just cause trouble. Right behind your boat in the line I see what looks like a boat upside down, being framed up in wood. Looks like a new mold to me. Could it be a new model?

I don't go out there much Gary, I'm usually never home when they are open. And I got enough boat stuff here to play with for a long time.

Got some new pic's today!

Attachments

• GetAttachment5.jpg
    GetAttachment5.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 63
  • GetAttachment4.jpg
    GetAttachment4.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 57
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 65
Thursday's pic's

Starting to put the floor in.

Attachments

• DSC_7272.JPG
    DSC_7272.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_7273.JPG
    DSC_7273.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 49
I always thought it was cool that they could bring together a butch of raw materials in the front door and produce a beautiful product out the back door. But thats whats it about!

Not quick enough! The lake is full and I am ready to ride! They are doing a great job, it was sprung on them that it had to be done in a certain time frame to satisfy my bank and they have rose to the task rather well.

More pic's of new boat!

It has come a long ways!

Attachments

• hull2.jpg
    hull2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 68
  • gr.jpg
    gr.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 47
  • hull3.jpg
    hull3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 68
more pic's

I am getting excited!

Attachments

• hull4.jpg
    hull4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 72
  • hull5.jpg
    hull5.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 66
  • deck1.jpg
    deck1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 65
Normally, I would have been on the water a few weeks ago. It is driving me nuts having to wait. I have to drive over the lake every day on my way to work which makes it worse. Hopefully, I will have some time to play with the set up before memorial day weekend.

Back