• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Enforcer Paint Resto

The plan today is get the rigging done on the transom so that I can switch trailers at the river. Then continue putting the boat back together.:thumb: However first thing this morning I'm having new tires put on the truck, the old ones are wore out from being a road warrior!!:D

I got most of the rigging done today except for mounting the motor, windshield, interior and rub rail. The setback bracket, jackplate, trim tabs, swim platform, lights, fuel fill, fuel vent, bilge pump, snaps are connected/mounted. That's all I'll be able to do this weekend, have a Charity golf tournament tomorrow then back to work on Sunday. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN3256.jpg
    DSCN3256.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3258.jpg
    DSCN3258.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN3260.jpg
    DSCN3260.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 23
a few more

Attachments

• DSCN3261.jpg
    DSCN3261.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3262.jpg
    DSCN3262.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3264.jpg
    DSCN3264.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23
Looks great! Does the keel rest on the roller when the boat is in the full forward position? I realize that is not the trailer you are going to keep it on but should it be resting on the roller in the front? Just want to check if I should order one of them when I order my bunk brackets in a couple of weeks.

John

Looks great! Does the keel rest on the roller when the boat is in the full forward position? I realize that is not the trailer you are going to keep it on but should it be resting on the roller in the front? Just want to check if I should order one of them when I order my bunk brackets in a couple of weeks.

John

Yep the keel rests on the front roller, the other trailer is the same way. I had one on the back to help align the boat when loading.

Coming along nicely Robbie:bigthumb:

Time to get that engine out of the mud and in the water:poke: :thumb:

:lol: I freaked the hell out yesterday afternoon, seeing my motor laying the ground!!! The good news is it fell on a rubber maid trash can, that saved the cowling!!:eek:

That's kind of what I was figuring. One on the rear crossmember to prevent keel damage when loading and one on the front for extra hull support.

John

A big thanks to Caddman(Trey) for helping me switch trailers this morning. I need to adjust the outer bunks probably bring them in a little or buy taller brackets. I'm glad we went early this morning, we had to adjust the bow stop a few times. Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN3268.jpg
    DSCN3268.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN3269.jpg
    DSCN3269.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN3270.jpg
    DSCN3270.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 27
Eventually!!!! I'm on a mission at the moment to get this boat in the water!!! 90* yesterday and 88* today.:cheers: Of course it will rain when it's time to dump the boat in the water!!!:shakehead:

Boat really looks great, Rob, Be sure to get some pics for us when you do dump her in the water. They always look better wet, kinda like women! :lol:

Looking good Boodle! How does that trailer tow vs the old one??

Like it's not even behind the truck!!!! Even Trey notice the difference, he pulled the empty one first, then after we switched trailers he pulled the steel trailer back home. Much much better, a few adjustments and I'll be good to go. I'm headed your way Friday morning with the old trailer.:thumb: Text me your addy.:D

Boat really looks great, Rob, Be sure to get some pics for us when you do dump her in the water. They always look better wet, kinda like women! :lol:

I should of done that this morning while we were switching trailers, minus the mota!!:)

Looks sweet! Why not just spread the inner bunks and let the boat drop a bit to meet the outer bunks?

I had to do it with my two place jet ski trailer. The bunks are much closer together up front than in the rear.

Back