• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Enforcer Paint Resto

Alrighty!!! I'm gonna do my best to get the boat rigged this weekend!! I started with the windshield got half of it on. I'll get some pictures once I finished installing the other half. I got the grab rails from Wildman to add, plus JT Patroni made me some step pads for my boat (Thanks JT)!!. First thing in the moring gotta take a drug test for my new job and take the U haul trailer back. Then it's me and the boat!!

Details on the steps please. I want to put a set on mine.

JT made them out of starboard, it has a non slip pattern on one side and 1/2" thick. Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN3300.jpg
    DSCN3300.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3303.jpg
    DSCN3303.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3305.jpg
    DSCN3305.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
JT made them out of starboard, it has a non slip pattern on one side and 1/2" thick. Here's some pictures.

They look good Robbie, and nice work JT:bigthumb:

There are many sources for starboard and can be found online. If anyone needs some made and JT can't do it, let me know and I'll help you out.

If enough of you guys want a set of these step pads, I can order a full sheet
and process them. This material is not cheap. There is only one company I can buy it from. I have been dealing with them for years and they take care of me when I need something.

I have them in black on my boat and they do give you a good grip.

Check my photobucket for the pictures.

I got the motor mounted and hooked up,the windshield reattached, started purging the hydraulic steering. That's a PITA doing that by myself!:( Still got air in the lines!:brickwall:Tomorrow I need to clean up the cables in the transom area, bundle those up nice and neat. I still got the rub rail and the interior that needs installing. I'm getting closer to launching the boat!! I noticed after the motor was mounted that the bunks need to be adjusted up on the passenger side it's lower than the drivers side( looking from back to front) Oh I placed those step pads that JT made for me on the boat to see what they looked like. Here's some pictures from today.

Attachments

• DSCN3313.jpg
    DSCN3313.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN3310.jpg
    DSCN3310.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN3309.jpg
    DSCN3309.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 25
the last three

Attachments

• DSCN3314.jpg
    DSCN3314.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN3316.jpg
    DSCN3316.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN3317.jpg
    DSCN3317.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 26
Looks Great, Robbie! However, if there's a boat on this board screaming for a 300XS...it's gotta be yours! :poke:

The steps are a VERY nice detail and the paint looks like a million bucks. Well done.

Looks Great, Robbie! However, if there's a boat on this board screaming for a 300XS...it's gotta be yours! :poke:

The steps are a VERY nice detail and the paint looks like a million bucks. Well done.

I would love to have a 300xs hanging off the back!!:drool: Maybe this winter!:sssh:

Back