• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1993 Starflite Restro

WOW, she sure looks great. What a great job you did on the restore. By the way, what is she running now, with the new engine?

Don't wait til spring to order them. Once they start building boats the parts orders move to the back of the line. If you order them in the winter you will get them in a month. I ordered mine in April and they MIGHT be done late this week. I knew this going in and am not complaining, just FYI.

I ordered mine in Oct and never got it till the end of Feb, anyone looking to get one should order early, it's nice stuff and well worth the wait.

Very nice job on the boat, it looks awesome.

Looks great! I was tossing around the idea of blacking out the windshield and trim on my Liner but want sure if it'd look OK with the stainless rails but it sure looks good. Gonna add that to my winter project list.

John

Starflite

Im very interested in your Starflite. I asked for more pictures just to see more of the resto. I'm located in Florida and would either drive up to acquire the boat or have it transported if you're willing. I would like to talk more about the boat and view more pictures to make a decision. Thanks for your time, Glenn.

Back