• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2013 Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get-together

CheckmateFever

Summer is still a ways away but i thought i'd start a thread early to see if there is any intrest and maybe get a date set for a Checkmate Get Together again this summer on Keuka Lake!! I was looking thru the calender, i was thinking possibly Saturday June 29th, that would be right in between the SPBA Seneca Pirate Poker Run, 4th of July weekend, and the ROPA Seneca Battleship Poker Run. Again, June 29th is just a suggestion, any other date suggestions are welcomed!! Pretty much any weekend is good for me, the only weekend i'm out of town for sure will be the July 13-14, otherwise i'm up for a 'Mate Get-Together anytime!! We had a few boats come down last season, had a great time, i'm looking foward to hopefully having some more boats show up this year, tie up for a little bit, go for a ride, and maybe end up at one of the bars for food/cold beverages!! So with that, throwing out Saturday June 29th for now, who's in?? :cheers:

Must be a Mopar weekend huh Fever. I'll see if mine is back together by then. I'd like to make the trip.

:thumb: Yup, Mopar weekend in Carlisle, been goin every year straight for the last 15! Hope you get your boat back together so you can make it down, love to see your Senator!

I love traveling around and meeting the forum members, I'll say definitely tentative for now with a lot of desire. I grew up in the Lake George area and I've always wanted to visit/boat in the finger lakes. Here's my chance. Hopefully you'll see this couple near you soon!
A8D7-708296B37356-113-000000017EF71761_zpsac2460e1.jpg

Glad to see some decent intrest!! So far the 29th is looking like a good tentative date, we'll see how it goes!!

Tentative for the 29th. Which end of the lake do you drop in?

You can drop in at either of the 2 ends of the lake, Penn Yan or Branchport at the state park. I'm pretty sure there is a public luanch in Hamondsport too, but i've never used it, i'm up on the Penn Yan branch anyway. Glad to have you come down!

Alright guy's, only a few weeks away! Saturday June 29 is looking good, everyone else still up for it? Just like last year, probably just play the day by ear. Meet up in the late morning, raft up, head to one of the bars for a bite to eat and a beer, run the lake a little bit to show off, not nescisarily in that order but something to that affect! If anybody's got any ideas go ahead and shoot, hope to have a really nice day and a bunch of cool 'Mates to hang out with!!

I will be there but gonna cut out a little early going to the thunder in the hills tractor pull at the fairgrounds right in Penn Yan.

Back