• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

25 centerconsole

mold upside down

543685_372003686166948_272987012735283_1135389_791326406_n.jpg

total composite laminate all super light weight

the total weight of top uprite and console is less than 150lbs I am making the top larger by 8 inches all around better symetree

Last edited:
Not so sure 300 is going to get low sixties.
You took off weight but then added weight. Will it be lighter then a normal convincer?

it seems quite a bit lighter than the standard 253 and with the bracket i should be able to gain engine height for less drag. also this is a lot lighter than a sterndrive boat. plus outboards are easy to modify if it don't go fast enough

Not so sure 300 is going to get low sixties.
You took off weight but then added weight. Will it be lighter then a normal convincer?
why would you make this statement? a 300hp outboard is 300hp.....a bone stock 454 isn't much more and weights twice what that same 300 wieghts. same boat same hp, outboard vs i/o the outboard will be faster. its simple math

i know there is a major torque factor when it comes to these bigger boats but there is a reason why "SCT"'s boat runs faster than other 300's with his twin 300's than a single 600hp i/o:thumb:

Back