• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Boats for Forum Shirt Nominations

I guess the big question is; do all of you want/prefer the moderators to pick three boats for the shirt or would the members like to pick three?

What if you guys pick 3 then submit a yes/no poll just to make sure the majority agrees with your selection?

As much as I appreciate the chance to submit photo's for consideration with the idea of voting*, I reckon if I was told a design or two to vote on, I'd be fine with that.

The most recent example was the tshirts for the Dobbins meet, and I currently have 5-6 of them in the house, so that worked out well from a Checkmate promotional-wear perspective.

I doubt we'll all fall out if we're told what we're getting - it will be a great design either way.....and if anyone is really upset, they can pith-off and buy a Bayliner.

*if you do put a poll up for which boats to choose, you probably should put up a poll on crew so I can be voted one of the passengers in a boat - just make sure it's my good side the artist gets in! :thumb:

How about this.......
2 shirt designs......
1~ with outboard powered boats...
1~ with I/O powered boats (the only real type of speed boats couch.gif LOL!)

If real boats are meant to have car engines, then real cars are meant to have outboards:
toybota2.jpg

But I don't see many Toybota's on the forecourts... :rof:

Mix up the engines on the design would be my opinion - but at this stage I will bow to the decision of the Forum Gods :thumb:

How about this.......
2 shirt designs......
1~ with outboard powered boats...
1~ with I/O powered boats (the only real type of speed boats couch.gif LOL!)

Everybody forgets about the jet boats. Sorry I'm just a jet drive nut. lol. What ever everyone decides is ok with me. But I kinda see what YF is saying. I like the idea of three animated boats and DRIVERS on the shirt. Just don't want to see Outboards hanging off the back of all three boats. No offense I like out boards too. But how about an I/O, O/B, and maybe a J/D, something on the shirt for everyone.

thumbnail.aspx
:cheers:

If this keeps up I will need sweatshirts not t shirts. I might not be able to buy me one for x-mas. Probably should wait til the 43 is out and include the BEAST.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Back