• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bob Klemann's CM Tunnel Project

New pixs from Bob:
1- Finished epoxing the stringers and a coating of resin.
2- Boat on the cradle getting ready to go to Bob's son's shop for glassing.
3- Tow truck.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 67
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 74
Very cool project !!! keep up the good work...are you going to make it look like it did when last raced ?

Very cool project !!! keep up the good work...are you going to make it look like it did when last raced ?

I think I'm going with something close to the Smoken Joe hydroplane colors

I will run the boat this summer and get it rigged right first & next winter for a face lift, you do have a good point. I have a year to figure that out Thanks

Completed the sprint,( paint job ) if you like you can call me at 513-843-1108 since you live in cheviot, maybe you can help me learn this website Thanks

Sorry, don't know why it is posting 2 pixs.......:brickwall:

Guess it will be double the pleasure!

Hopefully, Bob will check in and tell us about his first time on the water w- the boat.

Sorry, don't know why it is posting 2 pixs.......:brickwall:

Guess it will be double the pleasure!

Hopefully, Bob will check in and tell us about his first time on the water w- the boat.

I was going to fix the posts, then decided two pictures were better than one anyway :surf:

Looks great!!

Back