• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ceasar creek shootout

this is a great pic and im thinking somebody had better nominate it for boat of the month or whatever the picture is called on the entrance page

Attachments

• DSC_0627aa.jpg
    DSC_0627aa.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 31
Since I have no more secrets... This was a pass testing the new labbed 30 last week. Wish we'd pulled this one out against that Eliminator. Note tach recall. This is why I wanted to try a 32.10-6-10012a.png10-6-10016.png

10-6-10010.png

oh yeah and katt nip i gotta talk to you about some setup stuff cause that was one of the smoothest running v hulls ive ever seen at that speed nice pics and vids looked like a fun day im gonna make sure i catch up with you guys at the next event

oh yeah and katt nip i gotta talk to you about some setup stuff cause that was one of the smoothest running v hulls ive ever seen at that speed nice pics and vids looked like a fun day im gonna make sure i catch up with you guys at the next event
His boat looks great at speed. It was nice and stable as he went by us.

Even on the second run, I don't think that small wake had any effect on it.. gotta love that

Thanks Nick. It does run pretty stable on the big end. You just have to remind yourself if something happens its going to happen fast. It's a good ol' boat though and I have no handling complaints. And we don't care who laughs at our helmets...:D

Thanks Nick. It does run pretty stable on the big end. You just have to remind yourself if something happens its going to happen fast. It's a good ol' boat though and I have no handling complaints. And we don't care who laughs at our helmets...:D

I like Helmets I use them often even if their is no steering wheel
in site
realitycheck.gif

His boat looks great at speed. It was nice and stable as he went by us.

Even on the second run, I don't think that small wake had any effect on it.. gotta love that

nick we should have taken my boat out and took the prop off of it for you since i didnt have any gas i think it would have impressed you on that set up

nick we should have taken my boat out and took the prop off of it for you since i didnt have any gas i think it would have impressed you on that set up
Mark, what are you spinning? PM me if you don't want to post it.

That was the very first time I've ever tried a bravo on that 21.. seemed to work good.
Hell, that race with KN was only the 3rd and 4th time I really laid into it with the prop. It probably costs me a few
mph, but it handled really wellwhen it was trimmed up and running... on flat water that is :bounce:

Mark, what are you spinning? PM me if you don't want to post it.

That was the very first time I've ever tried a bravo on that 21.. seemed to work good.
Hell, that race with KN was only the 3rd and 4th time I really laid into it with the prop. It probably costs me a few
mph, but it handled really wellwhen it was trimmed up and running... on flat water that is :bounce:

So wait....... That was good handling for that boat? Good lord, I'd hate to see it when it gets out of hand!!!! :bigthumb:

ill take a run at the superboat i can really show you out of control
I'll have to check out that chine thread you have, Jazzy. Sounda like you might have a wild ride.

Really this 21 is just a baby on smooth water with that bravo prop from what I felt.. but, trimmed out a small wake can really knock it around I guess. The Mirage props I usually run require more driving on the flat, but are faster and the hull feels more planted across small waves. I'd like to try that bravo next season when Barry and I get together again jsut to confirm my initial impressions of it.

After reading that thread of yours- sounds like you have a pretty cool boat Jazzy. Thats a big sumbich and runnin some good #s.

Last edited:
boo boo, I am the guy with the Eliminator, thanks for the heads up, but I did sell the boat to a fellow from Xenia so you will probably be seeing it again down there. A big thank you to everyone for a wonderful day there, especially kat nip. And for the record when he and I ran each other we were a little over 81. :)

MaddMax, I was hoping we would hear from you again. Thanks for coming out. You were the highlight of the day for us. I hope you have seen the video of us running together. :thumb:

Just keep goin slow:poke:

You know it hurts daddy when you say things like that!!!

I'll get there, sooner than later it looks like now. Just put the Grand National up for sale. I figure my Chevelle will be good enough as far as cars go..... looks like a new, MUCH BIGGER, outboard for me in the very near future!!

You know it hurts daddy when you say things like that!!!

I'll get there, sooner than later it looks like now. Just put the Grand National up for sale. I figure my Chevelle will be good enough as far as cars go..... looks like a new, MUCH BIGGER, outboard for me in the very near future!!
Thats cool.:thumb:

I have seen it. Both of the boats looked great going across the water. A very big thank you for the gentleman who posted it! My boat is all winterized and waiting for the new owner to pick it up soon. The video will be a great way to remember it. :) Thank you again for getting the shootout together.

Back