• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ceasar creek shootout

I can't believe you're driving down from Buffalo for this little event. :bigthumb: My gf and I are planning on staying overnight somwhere. We ain't sure where yet..

You gonna make the owners rally next year? Its only a few hours further.

i doubt i will still have the checkmate next year im pretty sure shes sold already taking a guy for a test ride this weekend i was gonna bring my hustler down ive only had it out 6 or 7 times since i bought it and this would be a good excuse for me to use it im sure a few of the guys from my local boat club are gonna want to come our season is so short up here hell i was thinking about doing the miami to key west run in november but i would need to put a fuel bladder in the cuddy to make it to islamarada for a refuel i think im close to two gallons to the mile at cruise it gets really ugly when i put the sticks down

anybody have any hotel info for out that way i think its like a 6 hr drive for me and i dont want to sleep in the truck

there is a motel in waynesville would probably be the closest its off the same route as the lake is on, if you want i will be going past it in the morning and can let you know tomorrow nite what it is

I don't know. All I do know is I was shacked up with 2 women in my tent and all of a sudden I started hearing what sounded like a stuck pig squeeling. Weee! Weeeeeeee! Weee!

So when you say "now" does that mean you crossed over in the past:confused:gfight.gif
Ummm... no.

I've always been a fishin motor fan.. just ain't had the chance at twins yet.:sssh:

LOL, the beauty of us all hanging out together is we can joke :poke: with each other and still laugh about it in the end:lol:!!! So looking forward to us all floating around and drinking a little something!!!

Now we're back to Conley Bottom stories.............:devil:
Na.. Echo was with me there at Conley.. but, she didn't want to come along when YF went down to LC with me... somthing about not agreeing with his lifestyle gfight.gif

Whats the expected water conditions for Cesars Creek this late in the season? Gonna be rough like it is most the summer, or does that lake calm down?

Whats the expected water conditions for Cesars Creek this late in the season? Gonna be rough like it is most the summer, or does that lake calm down?

From what I am hearing from people I work with that live near there, this late in the year it will be us and a bunch of fishermen cussing at us....:bigthumb:

Na.. Echo was with me there at Conley.. but, she didn't want to come along when YF went down to LC with me... somthing about not agreeing with his lifestyle gfight.gif
I guess you tried to get yf over to your side, but we aren't sure which side that is!!!!!!!!!! As for Keywest Buttickler,yea thats me cause im laughin' my A^% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

That's a good thing as the last time I was there (2+ months ago) in the playmate I took it out for about 15 minutes before it was back on the trailer due to the water conditions. I figured by now it has calmed down and the majority of the goof balls have their boats winterized.

so who all is coming to this thing just wondering how many of you are gonna run circles around my barge

so who all is coming to this thing just wondering how many of you are gonna run circles around my barge

lets do try to get a head count here since kn is getting the grill and dogs so he will know there will be probably two to three in my boat

PS

Mark if you have a problem with what I do just tell me instead of posting back stabbing BS on other sites. Okay cool breeze, thats funny how blown milk check came up after I talked to you threw pm's.

mboger
Gold Member
gold_member_star.gif
Gold Member

1997 24convincer

Does that " ELITE CLUB " come with a ring and flight jacket !! I dont thank that guy has ever been that fast in one of his own boats LOL !!

Haven't I read somewhere that "The Blown Milkcheck" was purchased by someone close to the lake that this event is being held on? If so, this would be a good opportunity for the owner to end all disputes as to whether it can be a member of the "Elite 100 MPH Club". Just an observation on my part.

Back