• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNER RALLY 2016! v2.0

Did they give you the 15% discount?

Melissa wasn't sure what the rate was, so she'll be adding it (allegedly - I'll chase her down if I have to :))

Yea Matt will need that discount to pay for all the fuel he burns. I wonder if he'll beat his record from last year.

If the weather and lake conditions hold up, we'll see if we can can get into the three hundreds. This year we will have a digital fuel gauge, a new water pump and a full tank of oil.

Last year during the raft ups, there were some people that have what I'll call temporary bimini tops. You can see the red and white tops on the 2nd/3rd boats on the right-side of this photo. I am going to try to find one of them to put over the front. Any ideas where they come from?

20150717_133737_zpso8zqzzbg.jpg

We will be in the floating house as well. We are getting down to the lake Thursday afternoon. I'll spend Thursday evening/night cleaning up the boat and getting it ready, then we will put in on Friday morning at Burnside and make the cruise to the other end of the lake. If anybody wants to meet at Conley Bottom for lunch on Friday, that's an annual stop for the wife and me.

Never been to Conley so count us in !!

It's probably about a 40-50 minute cruise up the lake from Grider (depending on your cruise speeds). It goes through some of the prettiest parts of the lake!! We put in at Burnside State Park which is about 30-40 minutes farther uplake from Conley (launch ramp is 3.2 miles from our house)

:thumb:We should be there Friday morning. If I can get out of bed early!

Doug, you need to update your location homie!!!

It's probably about a 40-50 minute cruise up the lake from Grider (depending on your cruise speeds). It goes through some of the prettiest parts of the lake!! We put in at Burnside State Park which is about 30-40 minutes farther uplake from Conley (launch ramp is 3.2 miles from our house)
Sounds like a good way to check out parts of the lake we've not seen yet. I may need to tie off Of PC to keep up with you guys, but count us in.

Got the discount, ordered a sunshade to a US mailbox for $130, gonna pick it up after the snowstorm. We'll probably be up for the trip to Conley.

Last year I mentioned that it would have helped us if someone posted a schedule of all of what I'll call open events - anyone can show up. Unless someone has a problem with it, maybe I will start the schedule now?

July 15th lunch at Conley Bottom

Back