• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNER RALLY 2016! v2.0

As I suspected, this event is during a previously scheduled family trip that I cannot get out of. :brickwall:

Hope y'all have a great time in KY.

This just got posted by Checkmate on Facebook. Can't wait!!!

image.jpg

Yeah, I'm extremely happy to see Checkmate throwing their support behind the rally like this. This event is always a highlight to my summer. Even with occasional bad weather, crappy water conditions, and breakdowns I have always had an absolute blast and have made some great friends, and I'm sure this year will be no exception!!! Hopefully this keeps the rally going for years to come!!!

Yea man, you will love the lake and good folks down there. Last year was my first year for the rally, although not my first time to Lake Cumberland, and even though the lake level was high we still had a blast. Look forward to meeting you and more this year. Btw bring your beer, the counties down there are dry. Someone from there can tell us where to buy?

Yea man, you will love the lake and good folks down there. Last year was my first year for the rally, although not my first time to Lake Cumberland, and even though the lake level was high we still had a blast. Look forward to meeting you and more this year. Btw bring your beer, the counties down there are dry. Someone from there can tell us where to buy?

Actually, in January, Russel County (Jamestown and surrounding areas) voted to go wet. Not sure if it has taken effect yet, but I would think it would fully be in place by this summer. If for some reason it hasn't, you can get it in Somerset. If any of you that get down early do a little more partying than you originally planned before Friday, just let me know and I can replenish you. Delivery cost is only one beer per case. :thumb:

Yes anyone coming from the north We always stop at Kroger in Somerset to do all our grocery shopping and stocking up on barley pops ! That is basically the last big town with booze before making the last hour and half final drive to Grider. It will be nice going to the marinas and getting something to wet the whistle for a change !!

So glad that Joe, Dean & Kip has taken this over. This was my plan from day one. Without the help of Jeff, this would have never happened. With checkmate at the helm, hopefully there won't be any mafia lynchings! :lol:

We will be having a mini weekend getaway June 5th in Tenn to cut the wait in half. Can't wait for both runs and trying to make it to the last Poker run at LC in Sept.

Back