• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2011

From all of us in KY we would like to welcome all of you coming to visit the great lake cumberland. Also a special welcome for all the buckeyes. Welcome to the home of the finest college basketball program EVER the UK Wildcats !!!!:bounce::poke::bigthumb:

Plans for me and 5 plus others, hanging around damn area Friday - Friday night. Saturday head to harmon creek, Saturday night head to state dock.

If that does not work out, we will be somewhere else :cheers:

Plans for me and 5 plus others, hanging around damn area Friday - Friday night. Saturday head to harmon creek, Saturday night head to state dock.

If that does not work out, we will be somewhere else :cheers:

OK see you all friday night at the dam !!!

I thought we were meeting a Conley Saturday morning then to Harmon then to state dock and back to dam from there ? We will be there FRIDAY around 9 to 10 am ! Barry what exit off 75 is to fastest way to the dam to launch? coming south:thumb:

I thought we were meeting a Conley Saturday morning then to Harmon then to state dock and back to dam from there ? We will be there FRIDAY around 9 to 10 am ! Barry what exit off 75 is to fastest way to the dam to launch? coming south:thumb:

The renfro valley exit is the fastest. Get off, turn right. Go till that dead ends, turn right on 80. Follow that through somerset and beyond. Get off on 127(I think it's 127, or 124. Barry can verify) turn left. Go through Jamestown till you come to the dam!! Also, if you need to fuel your boat up, that BP in Jamestown sells ethanol free gas. Just an FYI.

Exit 62,turn right and follow the road to the end. turn right on 80,follow it to the end.Turn right on 914,follow it and it will turn into Cumberland Parkway west (toward Bowling Green). Get off at exit 62(Jamestown/Russell Springs),turn right onto 127 and go to the 127 bypass(3 or 4 lights) and turn right on the bypass. about 3-4 miles past the State Dock road is the ramp,you will see construction as you start into the curve.The road to the ramp is on the left.

We will be at the dam area friday threw friday night. Then Saturday headed to harmon, I belive the ones that are camping instead of sleeping on the boat are meeting at Conley

We will be at Grider hill fri and sat one of our local bands playing sat night there

Cool, The better half and I are looking forward to the band hope to rock out with you guys. Its always a good time there!!! I will have the blender, tommy bahama rum and daiquiri mix !!!

everyone ready? just got the truck all packed up, gotta load the coolers up and tie the boat down and were ready for the road about 6am:thumb: should be down in somerset by dinner time:drool: see ya'll soon:cheers:

For those that want to play, we will meet at conley bottom @ 10am saturday. I will try to keep everyone together so no one is killing themself trying to keep up. We will then cruise down to harmon creek and all tie up together. I know some are staying close to the damn and do not really want to run all the way up to just turn around and go back so this gives you the option on what you want to do

For those that want to play, we will meet at conley bottom @ 10am saturday. I will try to keep everyone together so no one is killing themself trying to keep up. We will then cruise down to harmon creek and all tie up together. I know some are staying close to the damn and do not really want to run all the way up to just turn around and go back so this gives you the option on what you want to do

And dont forget to bring beads if you got'em:drool::eyecrazy:(.)(.) Remember what happens on LC stays on LC. :sssh: FYI it's only a 15-20 minute ride from the dam to harmon creek. A good chance to open em up and blow em out !!!!:surf:

THE 21 IS READY... ARE YOU?

I don't want to see a bunch of broken down Checks like last year... so check yo stuff!!!

I do have two collasible oars I'll be offering for rent at $45 an hour to my friends:D

Just arrived at GHD and ready to run. We will be waitin for yall at the dam Friday evening. Are we talkin 10 AM est or cst from conely bottom?

As of today, this is the head count.

Going to make it! :banana:
yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio