• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2012

sounds like it was a pretty small get together:confused:
Weather chased a few away, job and family requirements kept others from coming. We also had a few first timers come as well.. ckaluger, kalugs22, check185. Corey331 was there but when we got close to meeting him, the clouds opened up so we never got to him.

All together we had Fastcheckmate, Ndaniels, Tjindy280, Drewman, JJG, Yellowfiero88, Gimmie fuel, RNGRDVE, ckaluger, kalugs22, and check185. Not bad for a crap weather weekend. 11 members, 9 boats, 8 checkmates ran in a good part of the run.... don't really see what is so small about that :confused:

I don't see a single beer in any picture!:confused: lol
It was a boating event for a boating website, not a "get stupid drunk" event. Not saying there was not some beer drank, just saying the pictures and event was focused on a good, safe, sober, boating event.

It was a boating event for a boating website, not a "get stupid drunk" event. Not saying there was not some beer drank, just saying the pictures and event was focused on a good, safe, sober, boating event.[/QUOTE]

:rof:Thats the best bs answer ever.:cheers:

I don't understand why there is always a select few who have stupid or negative comments to say about everything? Maybe I am miss reading what your saying Keith..... if so please tell me!

Knowing what little I do about Keith I'd say he is just messin and you are miss reading it. Besides that his eyes may be getting bad in his old age because he missed this guy sliding a cold one in his coolie :poke:

b2ed8448.jpg

We had a blast at the Rally! Even though the weather dampened the plans for the day, I would say fun was had by all. Stay tuned for pics form my camera once I get a chance to download them.

I have go give a gigantic THANK YOU to Brian (YF88) for use of his beautiful Enchanter for the weekend:thumb::bigthumb::cheers:. The girlfriend and I really enjoyed it! Also, a big thank you for organizing such a great event but I think next year, he needs to pay off Mother Nature. She was pissed that she got overlooked and took it out on us.

:surf:

Reactions: jjg
Getting tired of your own game? :lol:

Thank you for caring to comment on our rally. Its good to know that there are people like you who accept this group engaged in this event, including the ones that may or may not procure goats for pleasure and have possibly dabbled in beastality a time or two.
You Sir should be commended for your kindness.

Back