• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

checkmate weekend Chesapeake bash 2015

Nice. We really liked that house and the owners. Will be so much easier next year already haveing the place set.
Shouldn't be any scheduling issues for guys with this amount of notice.

Found a guy with a 2800obx that boats on the middle river. Trying to get him in for next year. Trying to get a larger turn out for next year.

Well guys and gals... I got another new job and its shift work. So I'm going to try and get my long weekend on these days. I don't get to pick my vacation until July 1st, but hopefully I can make something work.

Well guys and gals... I got another new job and its shift work. So I'm going to try and get my long weekend on these days. I don't get to pick my vacation until July 1st, but hopefully I can make something work.

The wife and I both got new jobs since moving. Up front they were told plans for that weekend where already made in advance so there are no issues getting off. I might even get paid this year for coming being a corporate man again.

Hopefully this should make it easier on everyone having the dates early. When i get back from this years meet i will just set it up again for the same weekend and let them keep my deposit the whole time. Hope this will help for a larger turn out

I started my new gig just after last years meet. Already put my time off in as well. I'm ready to go now! Minus it being stupid cold outside.

I'm going 8hrs thursday evening to my boat. Getting up friday morning and cleaning it off and hoping it starts. Then coming to the house by the afternoon. staying till its over and draging the boat back to sc. Going to be a slow ride back.

Back