• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Chesapeake Bash T-Shirts

Pick A or B

• A

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keith4216

Choose A or B
Poll will only be 2 days so we have time to get them made. Once we decide I'll take orders and pass them on to Spencer for printing what we need. They will be on a light grey shirt this year.

IMG_04471_zps0biagass.png

I'm not doing it. Spencer is doing it through his guy that does it every year. My opinion is they are the same clip art every year and very simple BUT,
We get great prices on them, no minimun order and most of all Spencer takes the time to do this for us all and still does it having taken hits in his own pocket with orders that don't get paid for. So I'm grateful to get what ever is offered.

Thanks Tasha! Hidden agenda? You wanted outboard representation?
Looking forward to seeing everybody and appreciate all the time and effort that everybody has put into this!
This year I will try to remember to bring a chess set.
There's gotta be some form or version of "beer chess".:rof:
It would probably involve jello shots or maybe when you take your opponents piece you've gotta do something that evens up the court by impairing your judgement.

Back