• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Congrats and Best Wishes to Grandpa Patroni!

sim

Best wishes to Jim and Carol Patroni who became Grandparents today!
Not posting the infant picture he sent (he can if he wants) but I know he and Carol (Not to mention their kids) are thrilled to have a healthy boy. It's their 1st grandchild.
How Wonderful!
All the best, Patroni family!
Oh, BTW, the kid is gorgeous. He's got none of Jim's facial hair but you can't miss the resemblance.

Ah yes JP, congratulations and a toast to and for the new arrival. The Keith celebrity glass is working hard tonight.

Congratulations Grandpa Jim

Jim, congratulations to you Carol and Dawn, I didn't think you were old enough to be a Grandpa, All the best enjoy now you have some to take out and teach to drive the Starflite

Thanks to all that have responded to Sim's post. I have not been on the computer all week and never saw this. Yes, it is a proud time.
I recently joked with Sim that I was going to be pushing up daisies before Grand kids would come along. Just couldn't get the daughters married and pregnant. Their jobs were too important.

The young mans name is Charles Asher Harrah. Born at 5:09 PM 10/28/15
9lbs. 4 oz. at 21" long.

I have tried to insert a pic of the young man from photobucket but it didn't attach. Never had that problem before.

With Jim's full permission and consent I'm posting the following picture...
(Drum roll please......)
C56574CC-CED4-4D9E-89EF-1C2D9A58AE51_zpsdg8pggge.png
And now the grandpapa. I'll try to turn it upright but it still might go
sideways
786C3788-63DB-454F-86BB-8BCCBD702F55_zpsggnyjlco.png

I think that may have worked.

Now I am really going to have to sell the Starflite and get a 253 or 259.
I told the wife I would get a better riding Checkmate (she is tired of black and blue marks after every ride) but the grandson is a better reason to go bigger. :thumb:

SIM - yes I'm shouting, don't you dare tell my wife I said that! :sssh:

Buddies, Right?

Tried to post a new picture, but no luck
Grandson%20-%20Charles%20Asher%20Harrah

Now I am really going to have to sell the Starflite and get a 253 or 259.
I told the wife I would get a better riding Checkmate (she is tired of black and blue marks after every ride) but the grandson is a better reason to go bigger. :thumb:

SIM - yes I'm shouting, don't you dare tell my wife I said that! :sssh:
Buddies, Right?
Stop shouting, Ouch stop shouting! Yes, of course. My loyalty to you forever and would never dream of narcing
you out to your lovely wife.
I don't think she's gonna really need additional reasons to ditch her black and blue marks for a smoother ride.
( Laura and I heard her goading/questioning in that "wifely" way.) Our estimation was that she wants it even more
than you do.

Tried to post a new picture, but no luck
Grandson%20-%20Charles%20Asher%20Harrah
Send them over if you'd like. I'd be happy to do what I can to help you
boast. Eh.... I meant "post". As if there's any difference when a first
grandchild is involved.:rof:
It's a boasting posting. As well it should be.

Back