• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Donations

I'd like to send out a thank-you to "hadleycat" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks "hadleycat"!

I appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank-you to VERY long time member and supporter...."WILL30" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks Will!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support of the community. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to "CHECKMATE ZT 280" who has been kind enough to renew their supporter's subscription once again!

Thanks 280!

I appreciate your VERY kind support and participation in the community for the past ten plus years. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "ChuckB" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group! :thumb:

Thanks Chuck!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a thank you to "Speedboatr" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :)

Thanks "Speedboatr"!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "Tomb" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks Tom!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to multi-time supporter "Kurtster" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks Kurtster!

I appreciate your VERY kind support! :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member and supporter, "Great East Predictor" for his kind donation once again! :)

Thanks Great East!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :thumb:

-Chris

got the paypal to work. I'm in for another year my friend.:thumb: Hmm how many is that now 12 -15years ?
At least maybe more. :D

Thank you as always for your VERY kind and continuing support as well as your participation for so many years, both are VERY much appreciated. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "skynet" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks skynet!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to LOOOOONG time supporter and member "ynnad" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thank you ynnad!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to thank long time member, supporting and moderator Rob B for his kind support and all round help here in the community! :thumb:

Thanks Robbie!

I and we, appreciate all that you do! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "wantacheckmate" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thank you! I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member and supporter "Ramifications" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks Ram!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to send out a thank you to "Scramblerman" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :)

Thanks Scramblerman! I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank LONG time member, supporter and moderator "JW" who has been kind enough to send in a donation. :thumb:

Thanks JW!

I appreciate your support as well as your help in the community going back to day one way back in '02!

Thanks again fellas. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank one of our newer members "Aldo" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Aldo!

Secondly,

I'd like to thank long time member and supporter "SippyRat", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks Sippy! I appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

Thanks again Folks. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to VERY long time member and supporter "Redboat" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:
Thanks Redboat!

I VERY much appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support of the community. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member member "boatman4021" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :)

Thanks boatman!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to LONG time member and supporter "Sam I am" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks Sam!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

-Chris

Back