• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Even More CL Finds!

He's got PA stickers on one side and NY Stickers on the other...usually you gotta pay extra for non matching, crooked stickers.

Last edited:
Well, if I was looking for a 25 footer that GTX would get a once over, I know that a Black boat would be hot and likely the finish is sun faded at this point, but still.

Well, if I was looking for a 25 footer that GTX would get a once over, I know that a Black boat would be hot and likely the finish is sun faded at this point, but still.

Agreed.

I really liked it but passed due to the black and knowing I'd have to do something to cover the purple stripes 😉

Hold up a tick. I like da pink. He's got to list it up here where the sun is more elusive. that black hull would be comfy on a gray day...

Agreed.

I really liked it but passed due to the black and knowing I'd have to do something to cover the purple stripes ��

The pink and purple stripes would not stop me, I kinda like them and I think the cockpit colors are nice too.

The pink and purple stripes would not stop me, I kinda like them and I think the cockpit colors are nice too.

I liked black boats until moving to Fla.

I put my hand on the deck of one, in the sun.
Once.

A buddy down there put an infared thermometer on his and I think he told me 169* !

Regardless, that probably is a pretty boat in the sun light.

Just reminds of all the Bajas of that era w/their teals and maroons that soon became pink.

That 280 is the same dealer I bought my boat before shipping it to Holland EU.
Great guys to deal with!

Back