• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

Looks like next Saturday is ticket, shouldn't be any issues by then. I know the they have a big Checkmate rally in the Chesepeek area but I don't think that's gonna affect us anyways, just a local deal for us in the finger lakes. I'll post it on the Facebook page too this week, see if maybe get another 'Mate or 2 to swing down.

Oddly Excitered, next Saturday, 27th work for you?

Fingers crossed doesn't seem to be working, i don't if you guy's have been watching the weather forecast but as of today (Thursday) it's looking really bad. Forecast is 100% soaking rain all day Saturday...not good. Stay tuned, if the clouds decide to part i'll let ya'll know. The following week is the 4th of July, the lake will be a mad house, not good day to be out. The following weekend i'm out of town, maybe re-try for sometime in late July (18th or 25?)?

hopefully the weatherman is wrong-but if not I can free up almost any time--Keep us posted

I wish the weatherman was wrong, but it looks like the whole weekend is a wash out! Just watched the news, it is 100% rain for Saturday, and a lot of it too :brickwall::brickwall: !! We'll see what happens, one of these weeks coming up this weather pattern has got to break...

Hey guys welcome my uncle to the checkmate family. He just both a 24 open bow stiletto out of Milwaukee. It is white and maroon. His cottage is on the west side of the bluff, stop him if you see him and say hello.

I will try to get my 283 down there sometime this summer too.

Keuka

Happy 4th! If you're looking for input for a date, the 18th just became no good for me. Obviously, if that works best for others, go with it. Hopefully,the next weekend works for all as I don't to miss the fun!

Just a bump for the thread, next Saturday, 25th!! We will be out on the water by 11:00 am, probably earlier. Let's all meet up around the Bluff Point! Fingers crossed for good weather!!

Keuka Rally

Fever,

Did you ever get everyone together for the rally? 22 or 23 August could be fun. Chris & I have been trying to hook up so I can check out one of the props he has for sale.
We plan to prop test that weekend as I keep hitting the Rev limiter with the current 24P Bravo 1. He has a 27P Mirage Plus I am dying to try. Merc racing has told me to go to a 28P Bravo 1' FS. I will test my nephews 26P Bravo 1 that weekend also.

Fever,

Did you ever get everyone together for the rally? 22 or 23 August could be fun. Chris & I have been trying to hook up so I can check out one of the props he has for sale.
We plan to prop test that weekend as I keep hitting the Rev limiter with the current 24P Bravo 1. He has a 27P Mirage Plus I am dying to try. Merc racing has told me to go to a 28P Bravo 1' FS. I will test my nephews 26P Bravo 1 that weekend also.
Yup, a couple weeks ago we got about 5 boats together, the rain kinda put a damper on more boats showing up but the afternoon turned out nice! We also ran into another nice Mate while we were out. I stopped by over to your dock after it finally quite raining, didn't see you around. The 22 or 23 is good for me, a buddy from Ohio will be up here that weekend with his Checkmate, and one of the guy's down from Buffalo might be back down. I'm always around so hopefully i'll see you out one of these days!

11705249_10153168104014794_2394845261163993377_n.jpg

11011639_10153168104064794_3392568124371807051_n.jpg

Keuka

Hi Guys-I might be able to get back down there on the 22nd-have to see what I can work out. Chris, if you want to hook up before then I can give you the prop to try in case I can't make it down there. Give me a call. Later----Chris

I won't be around the 22nd until later in the day, 4 or 5:00 at the earliest, got another commitment that day I wasn't sure about before. If you guys wanna get together Sunday, 23, I'm down for that, or even some evening cruising Saturday that would be cool too. Lemme know!

Chris we look forward to seeing you. Please bring your Mirage Plus 27 if you would not mind I would like to try it.
I am located on the far South West end of the Bluff.

Back