• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

What a day! Thank you everyone, we could not stop talking about what a great group of people this was and how much fun we had. To the local guys thanks for sharing you lake with us and we did a great job of not being a-holes and respecting the speed limit on the lake. Perfect day and with awesome people.

Jason,

Did you ever get a video of Mike & I going by you out on Bluff Point?

Chris

I took the video on Mikes phone, he said it came out good but he's having problems sending or uploading it off his phone. Hopefully he'll get it figured out, even tho i saw it in person i'd love to re-witness that again! You both were hauling the mail! I have good video of you guy's all going by me, i'll upload it on Facebook then see if i can re-post it here.

8-October-2016 Keuka Lake Rally?

Okay any interest in another Keuka Lake Checkmate Rally? The last one was a blast.
That is a Saturday also Columbus Day weekend so anyone traveling would not have an issue finding a bed & breakfast or hotel on the lake. We have 5 very nice reasturaunts on the water plus the beautiful town of Hamindsport on the South end of the lake. Water temp will still be in 70's unless we have an incredible cold snap. The leaves will be turning so the scenery will be epic.

:banana:

Sounds fun but I'm probably going to have mine out of the water by then. I was gonna try to get a few guys together for the Saturday after Labor Day weekend (the 10th) if the weather is nice and the wind isn't hurricane force like it has been lately!

Sounds fun but I'm probably going to have mine out of the water by then. I was gonna try to get a few guys together for the Saturday after Labor Day weekend (the 10th) if the weather is nice and the wind isn't hurricane force like it has been lately!

That won't work for me we are flying to West Palm 9-Sept and then to Cabo until 19-Sept. I can do something Labor Day weekend. Come on buy and pick up your Hot Boat magazine today!!

Earlier tonite I was watching HGTV "bargin lake living" and they were looking at lake property on Lake Keuka and it was at the peak of the fall season too. I gotta say its real nice and pretty up there that time of year. Its 380 miles for me to Penn Yan coming across the 401 thru Canada. I'll put in for a 5 day weekend that weekend and if something devolopes I have it off, Or I'll put on my list for next season!

Earlier tonite I was watching HGTV "bargin lake living" and they were looking at lake property on Lake Keuka and it was at the peak of the fall season too. I gotta say its real nice and pretty up there that time of year. Its 380 miles for me to Penn Yan coming across the 401 thru Canada. I'll put in for a 5 day weekend that weekend and if something devolopes I have it off, Or I'll put on my list for next season!

Will you be bringing the Mrs? Let Feaver & I know if ou need help finding a B & B or Hotel?
Feavor looks like you will need to leave your mate in until after Columbus Day weekend.

I think he pulls it out Labor Day :lol:
Hahaha such a funny guy!! :lol: Mine will be in till probably late September, usually the last weekend depending on the weather. Cottage will be closed up and winterized by the first of October so it's out for me. May run over to Seneca the first weekend in October, again if the weather holds...

Hahaha such a funny guy!! :lol: Mine will be in till probably late September, usually the last weekend depending on the weather. Cottage will be closed up and winterized by the first of October so it's out for me. May run over to Seneca the first weekend in October, again if the weather holds...

Why don't you just put into Keuka for the day?

Why don't you just put into Keuka for the day?

Just looked at the calendar, i will be up to the lake on the 8th, but it will be over to the Windmill at their fall car show with one of my cars!! The extended forecast sure is looking good for the fall, hopefully we'll all have good weather for both boating and hot rodding! I'm looking forward to a few more nice weeks on the lake, after Labor Day the traffic drops considerably!!

What and where is the chicken wing run?

https://www.facebook.com/events/898643100281538/

Run across Oneida lake with 50-100 other boats. Eat all you can eat wings (a bunch of types and other foods) for $15. Run the boats back to sylvan beach and watch the sh*t show unfold. Huge party and all you can eat dinner back at the crazy clam usually for another $15. Party is crazy, people are great and there are all types and sizes of boats. Total run is about 50-60 miles and a great time. You will love it!

Back