• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

I thought the Island run was the previous week. If I would have had Gilligan (Rachel) with me, I would have "tried" to keep up with the Sea Ray...NOT. Wouldn't want to break the wine glasses:p:p I saw you and the wife on Friday also! You went on one side of me and the cat went on the other as you were pulling into the Launch Club. I keep the Sea Ray where you saw me. The Checkmate is in the garage at home. That Wing run sounds like fun!! I'm in as long as the weather hold out!

I thought the Island run was the previous week. If I would have had Gilligan (Rachel) with me, I would have "tried" to keep up with the Sea Ray...NOT. Wouldn't want to break the wine glasses:p:p I saw you and the wife on Friday also! You went on one side of me and the cat went on the other as you were pulling into the Launch Club. I keep the Sea Ray where you saw me. The Checkmate is in the garage at home. That Wing run sounds like fun!! I'm in as long as the weather hold out!

Weather looks good! Looks like this is blowing up! About a 100 boats maybe more!! They are asking for head count on Facebook page. Look forward to seeingredients u guys!

Keuka Lake Pub Crawl 15-October

Okay is anyone interested in attending this fun event? The big boys with the Hustlers cannot make 8-Oct and since I did not see any of our CM brothers singing up to visit so we moved the date to the 15-Oct.

If you guys still want to meet on Sat 8-Oct I can very easily be convinced to do this twice, ye ha!

Please let me know.

Don't threaten me with a good time, thought about this fall but not in the cards. At this time I'm finally catching up with some delinquent chores around the homestead. But I can definitely say that a visit to upstate New York is a plan for next season. Winterizing the boat and getting it off my driveway is on my list for next week. Have fun and stay warm and enjoy the colors! Merc

Don't threaten me with a good time, thought about this fall but not in the cards. At this time I'm finally catching up with some delinquent chores around the homestead. But I can definitely say that a visit to upstate New York is a plan for next season. Winterizing the boat and getting it off my driveway is on my list for next week. Have fun and stay warm and enjoy the colors! Merc

Understand Merc! Please let me know if you are coming and when and I will make sure I am around.

How is the lake level this time of year? Will there still be enough water to launch bigger boats at the state launch in branchport? Can we get my 32 in there, and how about the 388 hustler?

How is the lake level this time of year? Will there still be enough water to launch bigger boats at the state launch in branchport? Can we get my 32 in there, and how about the 388 hustler?

I plan to go down and check the water level this weekend and will call you.

Mike do you think you and Gilligan will make it down for the Keuka Lake fun run 15-Oct?

I have not received any confirmations from anyone! I believe we are looking at 2 big Hustlers and our two Checkmate's

Back