• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

I'll look at my calendar

Merc this crew is a riot. We end up with 4-8 Checkmates and up to 20 more large boats from our friends from ROPA (Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association).
Here is a link to the video the ROPA guys made from the October fun run, https://youtu.be/xCi5h2CWOCo

Jason (Fever) and I can help find you guys hotel accommodations for the weekend unless you want to camp. Very nice NY State campground at the Branchport end of the lake with boat slips.

I'm good Chris, my boat stays right at my parents cottage just south of Olney's, no need to camp or hotel! (Hopefully Olney's is still there next year, but that's another story!!)

Chris, I just realized i read your last post wrong lol, i thought you meant you'd help me find accommodations, my bad!! Yes, anybody that is coming down that wants to stay for the whole weekend there are several good places to stay. I have friends that have camped at the State Park and love it there!! Also, the new hotel right at the very end of the lake on the Penn Yan branch is a good choice too, i'm not sure if they are or have put in docking at the new hotel yet or not, but it's still not far to got to either boat launch! Hope we can make this a huge performance boat take over of Keuka Lake!! :cheers:

Chris, I just realized i read your last post wrong lol, i thought you meant you'd help me find accommodations, my bad!! Yes, anybody that is coming down that wants to stay for the whole weekend there are several good places to stay. I have friends that have camped at the State Park and love it there!! Also, the new hotel right at the very end of the lake on the Penn Yan branch is a good choice too, i'm not sure if they are or have put in docking at the new hotel yet or not, but it's still not far to got to either boat launch! Hope we can make this a huge performance boat take over of Keuka Lake!! :cheers:

LOL yea I figured that. Mei wen ti.

Been looking the State Park over, looks like a nice park but the guest wells look a bit sketchy thou. Looks like I'll pitch a tent and trailer it at night

My boat is set and ready to go in the water next weekend, just put a new SEI drive on it so i'm a little nervous! I'll have 10 hours of break in time to run before i can run wide open so i'll be trailing behind even further than normal, but it will be great to see the big machines taking over Keuka again!! Let's all pray for good weather!!! :cheers:

Hoped to bring my Enforcer but my Canvas guy can't get my cockpit cover done till 6/15. Thinking of bringing my Starliner which I have for sale. If anyone on here is interested or knows anyone pm me for details. Info on hotels, dockage, etc, would be appreciated. What area does everyone gather, launch.

Hoped to bring my Enforcer but my Canvas guy can't get my cockpit cover done till 6/15. Thinking of bringing my Starliner which I have for sale. If anyone on here is interested or knows anyone pm me for details. Info on hotels, dockage, etc, would be appreciated. What area does everyone gather, launch.

You will want to launch at the Keuka State Park on The Branchport end of the lake. Merk245 is planing to camp at the same State Park, it is a very nice park. Otherwise there are multiple hotels and B&B's on the lake. There are also hotels at the Penn Yan and Hamondsport ends of the lake.
We will meet at the North End, Branchport end, same end of the lake as the boat launch.

Chris

Back