• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

I was wondering if it was going to be together by then. I was thinking about doing the same in a year or two. But lately been thinking about using that money as the down payment on a little A body with a 340 and 4 speed. Kinda of a retirement gift to myself. Good Luck and enjoy.

I will be out for this spring run. Ate the #5 cylinder so engine is being rebuilt. I may be out on Matt’s Scarab or my wife’s Pontoon. I may be able to still be able to keep up with Fever! Just kidding JASON!
Hope to be back in the water by 4-July.

LOL yeah bring the pontoon, then i'll only be 2nd boat from the rear for a change!!! :rof: I got my boat in the water and running yesterday, i plan on being out and meeting up at some point with everyone! just hope the weather cooperates this year!!

Merc245... that's right up my alley, i have an A-body 340 car but it's an automatic in the form of a '71 Demon!! I'd love to convert it to a 4-speed someday! Good luck, hope ya find one!!

The weather looks to be perfect for this

LOL yeah bring the pontoon, then i'll only be 2nd boat from the rear for a change!!! :rof: I got my boat in the water and running yesterday, i plan on being out and meeting up at some point with everyone! just hope the weather cooperates this year!!

Merc245... that's right up my alley, i have an A-body 340 car but it's an automatic in the form of a '71 Demon!! I'd love to convert it to a 4-speed someday! Good luck, hope ya find one!!

Hope some of you guys want to run around tomorrow. The weather looks to be perfect. I would suggest to meet at noon at the North West end of the lake at the NYS Park boat launch.

What a great day!! Perfect weather, good people, and gorgeous boats, what more can you ask for!! Here's a few pic's from our Keuka Checkmate run...

ej1d3vm.jpg

sy9Irg0.jpg

p1lRI5T.jpg

5KVBFaD.jpg

gb00icC.jpg

8nDFoaM.jpg

r5561vu.jpg

Bq5jpcX.jpg

Thank you for the pictures Jason

What a great day!! Perfect weather, good people, and gorgeous boats, what more can you ask for!! Here's a few pic's from our Keuka Checkmate run...

ej1d3vm.jpg

sy9Irg0.jpg

p1lRI5T.jpg

5KVBFaD.jpg

gb00icC.jpg

8nDFoaM.jpg

r5561vu.jpg

Bq5jpcX.jpg

What a great time. Thanks for the rides boys! Mikes 28 is the best looking Checkmate I have ever seen. The boat is just awesome!:banana:

Back