• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lake Norris Spring Fling May 29-30 2015

It's getting close and I can't wait.:bounce: I haven't had a chance to get on the water yet so this may be my first run of the season.

It will be my first outing of the year on anything that will run better than 40mph im pretty sure! I am ready for some good times with great people on an amazing lake!!

We will be heading up early saturday morning since its only about an 1.5 hour drive. Going to leave some time sunday. It will be a guys weekend. Just my son and I comming up.

Satasha and I are trying to make it. I've had a couple of setbacks. I dislocated my shoulder again. :brickwall:

And the boat is running pretty well but it just needs that little bit of tinkering and figuring out that I've not been able to do because of the shoulder.

Still trying to make it though.

Satasha and I are trying to make it. I've had a couple of setbacks. I dislocated my shoulder again. :brickwall:

And the boat is running pretty well but it just needs that little bit of tinkering and figuring out that I've not been able to do because of the shoulder.

Still trying to make it though.

I am coming down without a boat Chris. Dave has offered me a seat in his beast for the weekend but if you need any help with the bad shoulder issues I'm sure we can work something out! I am heading down to a friends place just north of Knoxville Friday night and then heading up to the lake to meet up with Dave and everyone else first thing Saturday morning! :bigthumb:

I've got the Spam on the smoker. I should make it there by 10:00 tomorrow morning.

11350492_1064040360290894_7815860171976331523_n.jpg

PS: There's eight pounds of ribs hiding below.

I've got the Spam on the smoker. I should make it there by 10:00 tomorrow morning.

11350492_1064040360290894_7815860171976331523_n.jpg

PS: There's eight pounds of ribs hiding below.

See you and Satasha and that big blue beast of yours in the morning!!! Glad you are going to make it over!

PS: Them ribs are going to be the death of me...

Y'all have a blast, run fast, and stay safe! I wish I could be there! Hopefully all works out next year and it becomes an annual event!

I went back and looked at the few pics I took and of all of them I only took one half way decent one...

Back