• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lake Norris Spring Fling May 29-30 2015

DropTop5.0 -Were in if I can get some motors.

I know where you can get one! A gas sucking carb'd mouthed dinosaur, the 7500 rpmed 245 hp variety!

Lake Norris Spring Fling 2015

Check185, 1850 Pulsare ,3ppl
RNGRDVE, 253 Convincor, 2ppl
Lynchmob, 235 persuader, 2ppl
Problem Child, something that floats, 2-4 ppl
Droptop5.0 and Checktographer and might bring two more

Having to take my name back off the list for now..

Took the family for a drive north to Knoxville today. Beautiful weather. Stopped by the Shanghai resort. Nice place. The were closed but we walked around and looked. I think I counted 8 bar taps on the bar counter. The floating houses would be cool to rent I see another summer vacation spot in the future.

Does the ... Mean there's a chance your coming?

Karen is excited that Candice is coming to hang out with her. She can't wait and won't shut up about it. ;)

Took the family for a drive north to Knoxville today. Beautiful weather. Stopped by the Shanghai resort. Nice place. The were closed but we walked around and looked. I think I counted 8 bar taps on the bar counter. The floating houses would be cool to rent I see another summer vacation spot in the future.

Let me know next time ur in the area, were not far from Knox!

RNGRDVE, 253 Convincor, 3ppl
Lynchmob, 235 persuader, 2ppl
Problem Child, something that floats, 2-4 ppl

Had to correct mine to 3 ppl. :thumb:

I am considering coming down, if I can make it, we'll be bringing between 2 and 4 people, with or without a boat. It depends on the weather up here, down there, and along the i75. It will also depend on how far along we are up here with spring maintenance

RNGRDVE, 253 Convincor, 3ppl
Lynchmob, 235 persuader 16 crazy people

Had to correct mine to 3 ppl. :thumb:

Had to remove us and fixed Lynchmobs while at it hehe. Really bummed we cant make it.

Bumping this one up! As of right now I could come down Friday after work and hang out Saturday and then head back home Sunday afternoon! But I am boat less... :eek: I am however a good beer b***h and have even been known to be a great DD if needed! :cheers:

Bumping this one up! As of right now I could come down Friday after work and hang out Saturday and then head back home Sunday afternoon! But I am boat less... :eek: I am however a good beer b***h and have even been known to be a great DD if needed! :cheers:

You know you always have a seat on our boat. There's only 3 of us so we definitely have room.

I was hoping to make this, but its not going to happen. We will be at Cumberland the week before for 5 days for Memorial Day then the weekend after this the wife and I rented a houseboat on Dale Hollow for our anniversary, so I had to have a weekend in there to mow grass and give my liver a rest.

Everybody have fun and be safe!!!! See y'all on Cumberland in July!!!

It's getting close and I can't wait.:bounce: I haven't had a chance to get on the water yet so this may be my first run of the season.

Back