• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

My New ride; checkmate convinsor 259

Thats great. I would love to do that.

I bet the queen will want the wind in her hair.

I can tell you that those days are tough. Getting a card from parents a month later that she didnt make it but she enjoyed the ride soo much.

Getting a smile is my goal. For that moment.

078ADA6B-1402-4D5F-B290-BAD55767437A_zpstyoiqfhe.jpg

Impression of the (late) eastern run of sportbotenforum netherlands

Run was 165miles rivers heavy big traffic. But very fast tracks and big waves
See for details the map pic.

Had an awsome time! Took the nannys with me. They did deserve that after working for me in the last years.

[IM6CE951DD-9616-4B1D-AE21-2843C3EF9BF6_zpsc42fjk2u.png
G]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah238/Helmich_Hillen/078ADA6B-1402-4D5F-B290-BAD55767437A_zpstyoiqfhe.jpg[/IMG]
8A840E04-29C1-4B73-A1DC-37D0B825A596_zpsv7oo6lus.jpg

I had a brother-in-law that had opare's (nanny's). One from Germany the other from the Netherlands, He treated them better then his family ;)

I had a brother-in-law that had opare's (nanny's). One from Germany the other from the Netherlands, He treated them better then his family ;)

These girls are there when i am in germany working. The kids love them. They are local.
The blonde (Mandy) had a hard time sometimes in the past years. They are doing great with them.
I dont see them alot. When i come home they are leaving. Wanted to do something back.

Did 160 miles and 65 gallon. Some nasty waves on the river Lek. Main river to germany with heavy traffic of big ships. With big waves. It keeps on going even after the big ones are gone.

Again, I always enjoy your adventures, thank for sharing. It appears you got excellent fuel economy.

The faster boats in the movie are all phantom 20ft or bigger. Its a UK brand and fast on no waves. On rough water they have to pull back like crazy.

Again, I always enjoy your adventures, thank for sharing. It appears you got excellent fuel economy.

I have to be smart on these distances. 100gallon isnt enough if you want fast the whole run. Also keep the group together is a first priority.
If someone has a problem we all help in towing it back. In turns.

Back