• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Community Moderator!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

I'm pleased to let you know that for the first time since the forum was established back 2002, we've decided to add a new forum moderator! :)

I hope you will please join me in welcoming.....

.....Robbie aka "cmpulse170" to your Checkmate-Boats moderating team!!! :cheers:

As many of you know, Robbie has been an active forum member here for many years going way back to 2007. Our little forum has grown steadily over the years, so we thought it was time for us to bolster our team of moderators to help support the community.

I know Robbie has great personal connections with many community members here, both on and off the forum - and we think that will only work to the benefit of everyone.

I'd like to thank Robbie in advance for volunteering his time to help out the community!

Please join me in congratulating and thanking Robbie, as well as wishing him the best in his new role in the community. :thumb:

Thanks Robbie! :)

-Chris

Congrats Robbie,
Boat of the Month and now this. Even though I've only been a member for about 2 years, one thing that I have noticed is that youre always willing and try and help anyone. Chris, I believe you have made a great choice to help you keep our gang on an even keel.
Ned

WooHoo!! Welcome to management Robbie! Take a picture of your hairline now. I'll bet it changes in the next year.
I'll bet Chris and JW are thrilled to have some help and YOU DA MAN!!!
Hope this doesn't cut into your boating time too much.

Thanks for the welcome and congrats guys!!! I just off the phone with JW, got a crash course, got my hammer polished up and ready!:D Seriously I spoke with Chris and JW the last few days and offered to help the boating community. I think it's a great forum where you can have fun, learn how to's and interact with boat addicts like myself. I'm happy to give back in another role besides my usual projects. So once again thanks to all of you for making this one of the best forums to hang out in.:thumb:

Way to go Robbie

I think this is great news, It's really nice that you are able to share the load. I hope that this forum is not a big PITA for the Mods and Chris but I know that at times it must be.
Thank you all for your effort to make this a great place to hang out and BS about boating, family and the occasional off topic silliness.

Rob

Congrats, I think Robbie.
I must have missed the posting for this job but they couldn't have picked a better guy. I assume you have learned the secret hand shake and the code to the back door by now. I hope the hazing isn't to bad for you but you know its coming. Have you been giving your nickname yet, hope its nicer then dickhead or the hammer.

Just messing with you as you know thats my style, good luck.:thumb:

Thanks Robbie (And JW & Chris). Is this a salaried position where you get paid the same no matter how many hours you work?:lol:
That's the deal. Salaried. Same exact pay regardless of hours. No hammer bonuses. No Terminator overtime. No Commie stock options.
Just the joy and pleasure of dealing with Checkmates finest.
And that's why they get the Big Bucks.

Congrats, I think Robbie.
I must have missed the posting for this job but they couldn't have picked a better guy. I assume you have learned the secret hand shake and the code to the back door by now. I hope the hazing isn't to bad for you but you know its coming. Have you been giving your nickname yet, hope its nicer then dickhead or the hammer.

Just messing with you as you know thats my style, good luck.:thumb:

Thanks Keith!!! I promise there are no secret rooms or codes only the moderator thread. I have a few extra buttons to push other than that I'm still one of the guys!!! Since Chris is "THE TERMINATOR" JW is "THE HAMMER" I'll be "THE JUDGE" !:D How's that for a nickname!!:thumb:

Thanks Keith!!! I promise there are no secret rooms or codes only the moderator thread. I have a few extra buttons to push other than that I'm still one of the guys!!! Since Chris is "THE TERMINATOR" JW is "THE HAMMER" I'll be "THE JUDGE" !:D How's that for a nickname!!:thumb:
Wait, I'm confused....I thought I was the commie?

In the old days I used to be the "Krazy Kanook".

Speaking of hazing, are the eyebrows growing back in yet? :D

-Chris

Back