• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Designs from Checkmate for your Consideration.

I think it was Kustom Kolors that did that boat and another Checkmate back then.

Here not sure how good this pic is. I delivered that boat to the dealer, it was one of my favorites.

attachment.php

YES, local small dealer my home... almost purchased it. don't think they never got anymore checks after initial package.

I have a 2020 Pulsare 2400 Long deck with a 300R and it was the 2nd last boat built in Bucyrus so I assume it came from the mold you are referring to but I am not aware what was different in this mold versus those made after 2015?

I have a 2020 Pulsare 2400 Long deck with a 300R and it was the 2nd last boat built in Bucyrus so I assume it came from the mold you are referring to but I am not aware what was different in this mold versus those made after 2015?

Pictures of dash and seating area?

I don't think I am allowed to post pictures? It says enter the URL of your picture but I have them on drive. I could send one to your e-mail if you wish and provide it. You can send me a PM and I will send you the picture to your e-mail if you wish.

The original 2400 long deck boat had a carpeted interior. The new 2400 long deck is in the style of the 2400 BRX with the molded in floor and cockpit area. Not a lot of pictures of the new style out there.

OK, thanks, I know what you mean now. Yes mine is a liner boat like the BRX's. I recall Dean telling me that around this time they moved the windshield / seating forward slightly to better balance the boat and reduce the tendency for porpoising. I think that was done on both the BRX and Long Deck. I usually cruise around 30 mph and at that speed I always have to keep my 2400 trimmed all the way in (negative trim I believe) to ensure it does not porpoise. The weight of the 300R with 10" of setback probably does not help any.

Back