• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

PULSARE 2100/MERC 225

I will be driving from panhandle fl to wisconsin/minnesota/north dakota around the holidays. If needed I would have no qualms draggin it up for gas $$$. I drug my '06 2100BR from MN down to FL so it's no sweat.

I will be driving from panhandle fl to wisconsin/minnesota/north dakota around the holidays. If needed I would have no qualms draggin it up for gas $$$. I drug my '06 2100BR from MN down to FL so it's no sweat.

BK, there's a guy in Minn. that's interested in my Pulsare. He may have you tow it back if your interested!!

Well, I'm actually in wisconsin right now, preparing for my 1300 mile trek back to sunny FL tomorrow....

Woulda needed to tow it up before the holidays, but I can be bought.... or maybe I should grab urs, I miss mine... With your rigging, do you get water in the splashwell or is it all sealed off? Steering hoses/jackplate/wiring/etc?

Wow, Beautiful boat. Wish I'd have been paying more attention to the forum a few weeks ago... just returned to frigid MI from Florida last week. Next trip spring break, will check back prior :)

I wish mine would sell (just got through the flood, sandbag dikes are commin down!) I am working on cleaning it up again to try and sell this spring. I would buy yours in a heart beat!

Bittersweet morning today:(. Had a guy from Ocean Outboard in Amelia Island (Georgia/Florida border) drive down to Jupiter this morning. Did a compression test on the motor (95lbs across all 6 cylinders), Dropped the boat in the Water in Jupiter for a Sea Trial, made a few 75MPH passes, came back to the house...and he bought my beloved Pulsare for $12000. I'm sure gonna miss that boat...but the money will pay off my hospital bills from December and buy everything I need to complete the rigging of my bad azz Hydrostream AE-21!!:thumb: I will always be Jupiter Pulsare and will one day own another Checkmate...maybe a Pulsare 2400...maybe another Pulsare 2100...or a clean Starflite...til than I'll have to be Jupiter Stream; formerly known as the artist Jupiter Pulsare!!:bigthumb:

Back