• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Thinking of selling Jetmate 1972

Jetmate

I am thinking about selling my 72 jetmate. It will be sold as a project boat now as a small portion of the hall delaminated last time out. Does not leak, but will need to be fixed. Send me a PM if you are interested.

9-22-12244_zpsb666a15b.jpg

check18.jpg

check9.jpg

April-June_2012_miscellaneous034.jpg

There are tons of pics of this boat on the forum. Here is one link: Vintage Jetmate from "Picture This", http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14018

Did santa put this under anyones tree?
I tryed to convince the wife we needed to tow it back from maryland to run the smaller channels but it didn't work.

Could have it ready for spring!

I'll be 61 in April and am ready to get into something else.

:bigthumb:

I hope one of the members buy your cool Jetmate. I would love to have it!!

I might have an open hitch coming from his back yard right through Ohio to Indiana in a couple of months! Looking at possibly the first weekend in April or middle of June.. We might be able to work something out! Tho it might slow up your other adventures..

I might have an open hitch coming from his back yard right through Ohio to Indiana in a couple of months! Looking at possibly the first weekend in April or middle of June.. We might be able to work something out! Tho it might slow up your other adventures..

You are the boat collector around here Corey. I collect real estate haha. This boat would change your eggbeater ways. Bob can tell us what you are thinking about getting next. Out of all the boats at our local lake ,the jets always get my attention. You did an amazing job on this one !!

You are the boat collector around here Corey. I collect real estate haha. This boat would change your eggbeater ways. Bob can tell us what you are thinking about getting next. Out of all the boats at our local lake ,the jets always get my attention. You did an amazing job on this one !!

I have ridden in this boat and must say that if i was in the market i would probably be talking to Bob! Just not what im in the market for right now..

Back