• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What do you pull your checkmate with??

thanks for the feedback no hitch didnt want a hole in the back for that and rear window temporarily out for body work

This is one of my favorite pictues. Minus the damn sign.

DSC01290.JPG

Hobie, I'm getting just over 60mph on GPS. It will be MUCH higher with the new motor...

This is the new look for my tow vehicle. Any other lowered diesels around?
truck-1.jpg

Hobie, I'm getting just over 60mph on GPS. It will be MUCH higher with the new motor...

This is the new look for my tow vehicle. Any other lowered diesels around?
truck-1.jpg

Hey Rob, looks good.
There is a guy around here with the same truck with a 7.3L but he chopped out some of the frame, shortened the drive line and fit a 6ft bed off of a 4 door SWB Super Duty. I have only saw the truck on the road a few times so I dont know exactly how he did it but, I looks gooooood:drool:.

Here's one of my latest tow vehicles. I'm downsizing boats and vehicles in order to keep the gas price impact lower. So here's my new 3500 lb capacity tow rig for my future 'under 3,000 lbs' boat:

img0274hm2.jpg

I haven't mounted the hitch yet, but it's in the garage. Have to order a trailer light adapter, as this car has LED tail lights.

Last edited:
Back