• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Who is the owner

Rob B

Staff member
Does anyone know who the owns this boat and how to get in touch with him?

takeoff.jpg

Hi Guys,

There's no big secret on the what the pics are. :)

The other two pics we chose are actually just factory pics. One is a red 2100 Pulsare and one is a Convincor with newer style graphics. For all we know, the illustrator might want a few different pics to work with, so it might not even be a single "pic" use per se.

The graphic on the shirts will be an illustration anyway, we're just trying to be respectful to whomever owns the jet boat and pic.

For the factory pics we would like to send to the artist, we'll be contacting Kip in advance to make sure he's fine with us using the factory pics and that 'Mate is cool with us making up some shirts.

We've decided we would like to include a vintage boat of some kind and a jet seemed to fit the bill nicely as; it's vintage, it's not an outboard like the Pulsare and it's not an I/O like the Convincor. We hope you will agree that's a good choice.

If a member on here would like us to use one of their Jet-pics to send to the artist, that would be fine as well.

-Chris

If you can't find the owner and decide not to use I'm sure Jetmate has some nice shots for you. As far as using this one, as long as there is no copyright on the pic I'd say you a o.k. to use it.

I'll post the other two shortly, then we'll get in touch with Jetmate for his permission to use his Jetmate.

If you can't find the owner and decide not to use I'm sure Jetmate has some nice shots for you. As far as using this one, as long as there is no copyright on the pic I'd say you a o.k. to use it.
We're not concerned about copyright or any of that stuff as the graphic will just be an illustration, we're just trying to be respectful to the owner. :)

-Chris

I just left bob (jetmate) a message on his phone to get with you guys.
Hes gonna be thrilled to be on the shirt. I'd go ahead a send out the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks keith! :thumb:

I'll do up an email this weekend and send out the pics to the illustrator and we'll see what he comes up with. :)

-Chris

Back