• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ceasar creek shootout

Hmm...:sssh:
attachment.php

At least I didn't have the matching hat!!!!:D

Attachments

• 40566_1571504653115_1400478946_31529499_4003796_n.jpg
    40566_1571504653115_1400478946_31529499_4003796_n.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 96
Big Red... Turkey foot N.C. How far is that from the Tn./NC border on I-40? I'm originally from Cosby Tn. Which is just over the state line. As for my Check.. I don't put out my numbers myself, But someone will have a radar gun at this event and probably answer your question. I will say.. "It WILL do 80mph" KN

Big Red... Turkey foot N.C. How far is that from the Tn./NC border on I-40? I'm originally from Cosby Tn. Which is just over the state line. As for my Check.. I don't put out my numbers myself, But someone will have a radar gun at this event and probably answer your question. I will say.. "It WILL do 80mph" KN

Its about 3 hours to Cosby, I was thinking the run was this past weekend.

80mph roflrofl.gifNow thats funny, if that thing will only do 80,
I would pull the drain plug and let it sink.

I hear you BR, But, I did not say only 80mph. I just said it will do 80, that is my straight faced, pass me the butter tone answer to all that ask that question and believe it or not they all think that I am saying that is all it will do. You are right, I would be ready to pull the plug. I will say my hat is off to anyone who is in the quest for MPH, for they are the ones that know how steep and long the grade is to get there. "Dyno Bob"Slone and I have spent many hours searching every nook and cranny for just a little more while fighting gremlins all the way. Big Red.. We have seen over the mountain and it is beautiful! KN

oh boy:shakehead: you put big red in that boat for a ride and we are all in trouble:shakehead: he wont sleep or days:poke: and will most likely run outa moon shine:eyecrazy:

Big Red, Are you my Lake Norman hook up man? I wanna GO there!! KN

Yes I am the hook up for Lake Norman, Anytime just let me know. A few from the forum are kicking a trip up this way late spring. But you can come anytime just give me a heads up.

Some Lake norman hardware that was out this weekend

cid_1002100958.jpg

Below is NASCAT's boat he just put ILMOR drives on,, I seen him do a fly by prop testing at 132

1313.jpg

131313.jpg

anybody have any hotel info for out that way i think its like a 6 hr drive for me and i dont want to sleep in the truck

good point but hotel rooms are heated and i dont think the old lady is gonna make the trip so i got nobody to keep me warm

I think Nick knows a way to keep warm as well. I believe he tried it at Cumberland, might wana talk to him bout it!!!

good point but hotel rooms are heated and i dont think the old lady is gonna make the trip so i got nobody to keep me warm
I can't believe you're driving down from Buffalo for this little event. :bigthumb: My gf and I are planning on staying overnight somwhere. We ain't sure where yet..

You gonna make the owners rally next year? Its only a few hours further.

Back