• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Enforcer Paint Resto

As I'm reading the post and looking at pics, all I can think about is damn that needs a 300XS:D
cry-blow.gif

Why stop at only one? :poke::poke:

Boat is looking great Robbie! Get her wet!

She's alive and purdy!!!

I'm finished!!:banana: The interior is in,everything works but the trim tabs. I hear the motor running, there is fluid in the reservoir, but rams will not go up and down. I figure that out later. Anyway the motor runs fired right up! Not bad for a johnnyrude.:D Tomorrow headed to the lake/river for a run and pictures. Here's pictures of a completed boat.:D

Attachments

• DSCN3328.jpg
    DSCN3328.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN3329.jpg
    DSCN3329.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3330.jpg
    DSCN3330.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 147
a few more

Attachments

• DSCN3325.jpg
    DSCN3325.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN3326.jpg
    DSCN3326.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3334.jpg
    DSCN3334.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 33
Robbie - it looks amazing!

What a job and what a transformation - you should be very proud.

I'm going to look forward to seeing your boat on the front page in the not too distant future. :thumb:

Hopefully your thread will further encourage even more members to save more 'Mates. :)

-Chris

Looks great! I can see from the pics that the keel isn't on the front roller nor touching the front of the bunks...thought about dropping the winch and bow post down a little?

Back