• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1989 20 ft CHECKMATE SENATOR 454 50 HRS ON BOAT 1 OWNER

That guy must be smokin crack, no engine or drive he would be lucky to get that with a engine and drive. I like the way he hacked up the hatch then screwed the scoop down.

WTF with the scoop? must never have had any women on that thing, destroyed the one area guaranteed to bring the ladies

That 'Mate has been on ebay many times over! I like the boat, but that drag car hood scoop looks plain stupid on there!! $9k for no motor and out-drive, yeah right!! Hope they don't decide to take the hood scoop off and stick it on that yellow '71 'Cuda convertable off to the side in the pics...

How to mess up a Senator.... Congrats---- He did it. I'll give you $1,000.00 without that stupit scoop.... What was he thinking:offtopic:

Yeah, I don't know that it would be worth 9k with the engine and outdrive.
Yah thats what I thought but I was not gonna be so hard :rof:
How to mess up a Senator.... Congrats---- He did it. I'll give you $1,000.00 without that stupit scoop.... What was he thinking:offtopic:
He cut the hatch all the way to the front, the scoop does not even cover the whole,, hole the hatch is u shaped now

KGrHqEOKn_E3Uc6_i-zBN484bpgJ_3.jpg

WOW!
The ad leads you to think that is a factory scoop. lol
Thinking it had a blower motor in at one time. The cut out is to drop in a blower motor and the front pully will clear.
What a hack job, It must be comeing with some of the crack he's smoking for that price.

That fool cut through the bulkhead. That is part of the structural integrity of the boat. I could not believe how much support it gave till I cut it out of mine when scraping it :irked: Someone who doesn't know any better will buy this and get a royal butt pumping without lube or reach around. Makes you wonder what other crap work has been done that is not seen in pics :confused:

Offer 500 I'm hillbilly but thats just plane ol stupid to hack anything up lick that and think you've go a good clean boat:yell:

Back