• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bdusted440's 20' checkmate

Well its up to coop now I delivered it to him today 800 mi in 12 hours .
brickwall.gif

oh ya I almost forgot with my wife reminding me how far we went the whole way.

Yup its here. I made it home about 11:30. I think my wife kind of likes it. Now I just have to round up my crew and get this boat into the garage. Might be all I get done this time around.

post some pics of the progress as you get time.
next time we are going to make it a two day trip so we can tour the factory and screw around for a while.cool little town .
devil.gif

Ok your boat is in the garage and I started looking it over. One question for now is can you get a replacement Illinois sticker or do you have to buy a new one all over again? I don't know if I can remove it without voiding it, alot of those stickers are tamper proof.

Any pics yet coop? 50 and sunny today going thru withdrawls.Cant even race snowmobiles till it gets cold.Maybe I should come out there to ride coop.
icon_biggrin.gif

BB I think the previous owner had a problem taking care of it and winterizing it cause this motor is cracked from freezing and I would guess the first one went that way too.
icon_mad.gif

it would look great on the upper half of bdusted's rig!!!! or maybe..........if you used the flake to make some really cool flames in pink!!
all i got to say is...if hes got pink flake in there, that small block better make it fly!!! thats the only way we wont pick on him around here!!!

mission inposible might work it seems like it is.but it WILL get done sooner or later.Thanks kev (boatn70) for the gil exhaust diverters.Now I just need to step up and get headers to go with them.LOL

not a problem!!

I want to see some pics too....

Coop, what the heck are you doing with that boat?? is true that it was really wrecked in a car accident near the factory?? it couldnt be that bad, could it??
devil.gif

Back