• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Forum Shirts

UPDATE

Here's the update, We are close to rolling out the shirt. First we would like to know what colors would you guys like; white, grey, black etc? Second Chris is working out the details to pay for the shirt online and have it shipped to your address.

I didn't proceed as it became complicated.

There were possible sales tax issues and also it was hard to determine what the import fees and possible duties would be of shipping the shirts across the border to get to me and then back over to get to the purchaser.

-Chris

Maybe there should be two suppliers, one for north of the border and one for south. Each with the same logo and let em fly.

White shirts as the base with multi color print are as universal as it can get. The colors of the logo will stand out better!

Lets not get overly technical. Just having them to wear is a more important issue.

KISS! We do know what that means, don't we?

I didn't proceed as it became complicated.

There were possible sales tax issues and also it was hard to determine what the import fees and possible duties would be of shipping the shirts across the border to get to me and then back over to get to the purchaser.

-Chris

I offered shirts a while back and got my hand slapped for offering them on here...

Chris it appears Rob is willing to handle the dirty work and he already has an established business so he's familiar with shipping. Do you have any objections to him taking over the project and hooking us up?

I told how to do it...give the shirts away, but have us pay the total amount in shipping to cover the shirts as well...

I offered shirts a while back and got my hand slapped for offering them on here...
How did you get your hands slapped?

We have a supporting vendor program which is available to interested vendors, you've never really shown interest in it. I did ask that you either, become a supporting vendor or not use the forums for promotional purposes for your business- if that's what you mean than yeah, that's true.

The other issue for anyone wanting to make Checkmate related merchandise like shirts, stickers etc., (including myself), particularly if that party intends to do it for profit, is that to do that, at least in an above board way, Checkmate would need to give their blessing to the seller for them to use their company logos and script.

-Chris

Tee shirts are great . And a lot of work for you , 3 checkmate boats and checkmate boat logo sounds great . We’re do I sign up . I am in Kinmount ont could I be of some help ? Shipping ect

Back