• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Forum Shirts

Yes we all got our shirts, they look great and were free but you missed out.
Mine's a little tight, they run on the smallish side. (Not that I would usually complain about something so trivial)
Chris, can I get another one in extra large?

Christmas would be great, Thanksgiving would be better. I have family over every year, wanna wear it when they arrive!

Yea! Just wondering, What's up with the shirts? Ok I'll be patient.
All right, since nobody else has jumped in on this one.
"Getcha Shoits Here!"
Just make those checks out to "Sim, Private Idaho".
Don't forget to specify size, color and delivery date.
And for a mere few dollars shipping and handling I'll throw in the Border Collie...
IMG_1098.jpg

Last edited:
Do YOUR shirts come with a free Border Collie or am I the one that's gotta think of everything around here??:rof:

Do YOUR shirts come with a free Border Collie or am I the one that's gotta think of everything around here??:rof:

How about a picture of your Border Collie behind the controls of a CM--- with the caption ..... "Follow the Leader"

OK, going "off topic" ----sorry :eyecrazy:

I can check on the Border Collie idea if you like.

Would you like him driving one of the boats?

Perhaps the lead boat?

-Chris

I can check on the Border Collie idea if you like.

Would you like him driving one of the boats?

Perhaps the lead boat?

-Chris

How about a picture of your Border Collie behind the controls of a CM--- with the caption ..... "Follow the Leader"

OK, going "off topic" ----sorry :eyecrazy:
First of all, Kelly is a SHE, Second of all she can't drive, She's A DOG!!!!
What the hell is wrong with you people?:rof:

Sorry guys, I just couldnt resist ;)

doginboat.jpg
I thought you guys/gals wanted a "Border Collie"?

I gather you're not looking for one with papers as the picture you've posted suggests to me that there might be weeeee bit of Schnauzer in that K9.

-Chris

Back