• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2011

I'd like to get a head count.
PM me with a "going to make it" or "might make it" and I will keep a running tally of who is coming! I have had a lot of people asking who is going to be there, and its hard to say. This does not hold you to coming but just kind of gives us an ideal of the number!

Going to make it! :banana:
yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio

Might make it :confused:
Evans213
DropTop5.0

Free boat washing service by :poke:
Ross

Still wish I could make it, but circumstances are not going to allow it. Have fun guys, be safe, and hopefully I will get to meet all of you next year.

Dayum I was really looking forward to seeing Check253 making a 100 mph+ pass.

PM me with a "going to make it" or "might make it" and I will keep a running tally of who is coming! I have had a lot of people asking who is going to be there, and its hard to say. This does not hold you to coming but just kind of gives us an ideal of the number!

yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio

Evans213
DropTop5.0

Free boat washing service by :poke:
BRIAN

your a azz:poke:

yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio
jjg
Horseplay1

Evans213
DropTop5.0
Oversized Load
Kunkels Marine

Will Checkmate make a showing??:thumb:

I gotta see that!!!!! This is one of the best chances Checkmate has to show off it's products and they failed big time last year!!!!!!!!!! I realy do hope they come,but i'm not holding my breath. It is an awesome event with a lot of Checkmate owners and a lot of potential new customers.

I to would love to see someone from checkmate show up. Like Barry said, its one of the biggest gathering of mates of the year. I would even bring one of the new ones down to show off and run it for them. I know I am in the market for a larger boat within the next year and I am sure it might peak the interest of someone else to see a brand new mate in all of its glory!!

just booked our hotel for thursday night:thumb: should be on the water by 12ish friday if everything comes together like planned;) see you guys there:bounce:

I'm on my 1st week of the new job.. man, we're busy. I don't know if I can get a Friday off this soon- I'll feel them out early next week to see.

I'll probably end up heading down Friday after work (4:30pm), so I'll be needing a place to stay overnight on land (don't see much point to launching that late at night). Or, I might come down on Sat morning early.

Where's everyone staying?

Last I heard, we have people at Conley and State Dock.

Last edited:
I'm on my 1st week of the new job.. man, we're busy. I don't know if I can get a Friday off this soon- I'll feel them out early next week to see.

I'll probably end up heading down Friday after work (4:30pm), so I'll be needing a place to stay overnight on land (don't see much point to launching that late at night). Or, I might come down on Sat morning early.

Where's everyone staying?

Last I heard, we have people at Conley and State Dock.

I'll be at Grider Hill. BTW Live band Sat. night !!!

Back