• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2011

I think I might need a new camera crew next year. She took all pics of the trees and rocks, not boats :shakehead:. I got 4 pics to share out of 20+ taken!
watermark.php

Ross is seeing those numbers on that water. wow Get some chop under him he,s 80s:surf:
The 251 does not like it glass.
Great pics and videos guys.

SOOOO did Ross and Brain ever run? or was it just shet talking for the last 3 months:thumb:

Last edited:
SOOOO did Ross and Brain ever run? or was it just shet talking
for the last 3 months:thumb:

100% chit talking and excuses, The water is not as com as it
looks instead of chop you get big long rollers. The rollers are worse than chop,
I hit a double roller in the toon and flooded the boat. Everything was
floating in the boat.

Water in the back of the toon after the roller hit

Attachments

• 0723111921a.jpg
    0723111921a.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Brian got skeared of the old 251, lol:poke:
Was in no way skeared of the 251, I was having fun running dogschool in his. I know I have the acceleration and maybe a little more top but he would get me in any type of rough. I did really want to go out and have some fun sunday am and run with Ross for a little bit. I even started down toward where he was! But to be honest we were tired and I know they were also so when I saw nick and the superboat, we turned around and had a high speed run back to the trailer! I think that was the most fun run I had the entire weekend! We were running at least 65+ ....Uh, I meant 40;) for quite a stretch and through some nice sized rough:surf:. I also got Megan enjoying going airborne on that run, every time we did, she started laughing like a young school girl!! There is nothing more fun than running a boat to the full potential that it can!

I found one more pic
Bigredinohio
watermark.php

Thanks to everyone who posted pics and the video, looks like a great time with great people. It was cool to have the pontoon boat (shade , beer , burgers) as base camp in the middle of your raft up.

Looks like everyone had a good time. Wish I could have made it! Alot more outboars this time. I only have 1 question, were there more gallons of gas consumed or beer?:lol:

Did a lot more running this year than last year. With all the break downs of 2010, we were limited in boats and moral:brickwall:. This year we had a group that did some running and the group that did the drinking. My guess is there was more alcohol consumed, but way more fuel consumed...............except for that damn superboat that started making fuel as we were rafted up:eyecrazy:

Koooool! I do not know what the future holds right now with my dad, I can tell a difference in him from day to day, but if all goes well, I will be there next year! Just to much going on right now both with family, finance's and working just about every weekend. It makes it hard to plan anything.

Back