• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Delaware River 9/22

Ready to go here too. Boat is dirty on the outside but I had time to vacuum the inside. Spent my cleaning time testing that 24 Trophy. The hull definitely likes that prop. Not sure if the motor will pull it to 6000 like it did the 24 Raker but it sure drives nice. Gotta make some sammiches and pack some beer in the cooler and I'm ready to go.

That reminds me I must make some lunch, but tucking into the Jameson now so it's harder to get out of this seat....

I'm ready! Boat's hooked up, gassed up, and ready to go. Picking Keith up on the way. Hope to be at Hawk Island Marina Around 10:00. Keith I have plenty of drinks, even got a couple of beers for you. Keith do me a favor call me around 7:30 just to make sure I'm up. :bigthumb:

I'm ready to roll. Sort of. I got my boat back from my closest lake (two hours one way) and I had a couple of depressants and I'm ready to roll out at 5:30. I hope.

See y'all in the am.

Up and showered, wife's in the shower then it's time to check out of this roach motel. Head to Spencer's and make a few calls to lock in another hotel. River bound soon :cheers:can't wait.

What.A.Great.Day.

Not without incident, but I'll leave that to someone else to discuss.

I'll get the best pics and vid up later. For now I need some food and to get this powerboat-crazy daughter of mine to bed.

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
it was my on call weekend sorry i missed it , looking forward to the pics and stories. from what i see looks like it was a great time.

We missed you! Laura still wants a ride on your boat.
not a problem your always welcome on our vessel. we are running out of time this year. as you know last time we were out the weather gods were not smiling and we all kinda headed off in different directions. hey there is always the next chesy bash 2013. already looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Had a great time. Good to see everybody again, and meet some new ones in person. That Red Metal flake boat looked very nice. At least he only bent a prop, and didn't loose two or three ! :shakehead: Ooopps was I not supposed to spill the beans yet?

Back