• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Even More CL Finds!

Seriously doubt that boat will run 75 mph GPS with a stock 454. Maybe 65 mph (mine was GPS clocked at 62 on the Saginaw River).

All depends on the tow vehicle(smile). No ttd's and the 2x2 hatch holder upper is a fail for me. Like the boat though.

I am suddenly reminiscent of a song, I believe it may have been performed by Dionne Warwick, 'Walk on by'. I don't like the look of things here. You're going to need a ratchet on that strap to adjust tilt when underway and reversing is going to be interesting.

The Pulse was listed in SC as well - their reg number is SC as well. I reached out to that person and they said it sold, so the NY one feels a bit scam-ish

Reactions: SCT
Interesting.

Owner called me last summer about redoing the floor for him.

I thought they did have pods??

The Persuader Cat is BACK!!!

But hold up a second! I was all over that mold taking measurments and even have a picture of it somewhere.

So WHEN, did it get a center pod?

attachment.php

Back