• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

jeff,s enchanter resto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff , once again it will , and always be my pleasure talking with you because .....................i sometimes feel ....thru are many conversations we have become very good friends on a personal level that takes many years to achieve ..................which most likely will never happen again ............on this forum ................... if you know what i mean !!!!!!!!!! KNOCK EM DEAD & I WILL TALK WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND.........................AND STAY SAFE !!!!!

Last edited:
Jeff how'd she run. I've been super curious been checkin daily hoping to see some numbers soon

I will say...the hull is fantastic, lotso lift...:bounce: this pic says it all...

i want to give a shout out to Randy Wildman, his info on set back and height was priceless....and of course OG for the help with the blueprinting without his info i would have never known the value of a straight hull.... I was smiling ear to ass today...but that may be because i still need a windscreen...:eyecrazy:

Attachments

• 2012-05-21_10-55-11_167.jpg
    2012-05-21_10-55-11_167.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 93
Jeff, I like how you wrapped the red around the deck. I wish I had did that on my boat, The boat came out awsome! You need to bring the boat over to western NC,

Cheers-

Jeff, I like how you wrapped the red around the deck. I wish I had did that on my boat, The boat came out awsome! You need to bring the boat over to western NC,

Cheers-

I head that way off and on...have a friend in Lenior...where you at?

I based the paint sceme on a shelby donzi i found on line...it has two white racing stripes too...was thinkin about those yet,...

I will say...the hull is fantastic, lotso lift...:bounce: this pic says it all...

i want to give a shout out to Randy Wildman, his info on set back and height was priceless....and of course OG for the help with the blueprinting without his info i would have never known the value of a straight hull.... I was smiling ear to ass today...but that may be because i still need a windscreen...:eyecrazy:
Jeff , thank you ever so much......because i feel the pics tell a very small story , and the reason being is ........i feel you have much more to gain with setup / testing / props , etc , etc .

Awsome what kinda of height are you running Jeff I'm hoping to play with mine an try a 24 end of the month when I get home

attachment.php

Nice sticky letters;)! Any issues with DNR and the fact they are outlines instead of solid? Around here, they will bust your balls for them not being solid letters..

I was wondering the same thing. I have mine on the red part of my boat and though I think the red with white outline looks way better I went with black with a white outline just to avoid hassles. I've never had a cop around here say anything but then again I've always had plain white block letters on my previous boat which was metal flake blue where they were mounted. In any case the boat looks great and is obviously turning some good numbers already.
I also think it needs something back where the Checkmate logo is supposed to be, the way the lines of the hull step down back there make me think that something is missing back there even if someone around here thinks the Checkmate name will devalue the boat. :D

John

Jeff , thank you ever so much......because i feel the pics tell a very small story , and the reason being is ........i feel you have much more to gain with setup / testing / props , etc , etc .

i agree...however, was impressed with the first run...

Looks like that windscreen may have a taker...ill have to keep looking....

attachment.php

Nice sticky letters;)! Any issues with DNR and the fact they are outlines instead of solid? Around here, they will bust your balls for them not being solid letters..

Its not to code here either, but there pretty good guys here, big fishing community, so they kinda let things go....and for the look ...ill take a little sh**...i have a legal ship otherwise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back