• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lets See Some Checkmates With Twins

Old 251

1929742_3.jpg

1929742_1.jpg

Heres yours truely, Hanging with multiple sets of twins I think there was a convention in town or something! :cheers

I would still prefer seeing a matched set of 300xs!!! But hey I dealt with it.

I think there's a pair of 38's behind those smiley faces :drool:

WOW!!!! That is the It . I want one. This is in my state. That is one boat that i would sell mine for. Black . How would you keep from melting you skin :bigthumb:on a hot sunny day?

86 251 Convincor OB w- twin Yamahas.

Attachments

• $T2eC16h,!)kE9s4,BugMBSG3RLwvg!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16h,!)kE9s4,BugMBSG3RLwvg!~~60_3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 53
  • $T2eC16Z,!)wFIYpIkg+YBSG3RC,S0!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16Z,!)wFIYpIkg+YBSG3RC,S0!~~60_3.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 44
  • $(KGrHqV,!qcFH7wwvjSyBSG3RQy0zg~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!qcFH7wwvjSyBSG3RQy0zg~~60_3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 50
A trailer shot of Sammie's 1971 MX-16 w- dual inline 150 Mercs. (Running pix on post 87). Cool 'old school' pix!

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 36
A trailer shot of Sammie's 1971 MX-16 w- dual inline 150 Mercs. (Running pix on post 87). Cool 'old school' pix!

Was this boat purple metal flake? My dad’s buddy had one just like that in the late 70’s. Had twin 150 tower of powers and if I remember right, they were short shaft and direct drive. Boat was stupid fast!!!

Back