• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

OPTIMAX PRIME

Bravo, have you done any cabin work yet?? Are you going to glass in bulkheads of reinstall the teak bulkheads and cabinets?? What are you going to use to separate the cockpit from the cabin??

starboard for bulk heads and bolt back in like the factory had it same for the divider bulk head between cockpit and cabin. interior is beeing all redone right now

thanks to all for the props

You been holding out on us. That thing looks great, would have loved to watch step by step.

Keith ounce it is finished i wil post pictures of the before during and after progess of OPTIMAX PRIME. Getting very excited noew that i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Just wanted to post a few pictures of OPTIMAX PRIME after the paint has been completed will be putting the carpet and headliner in it in the next couple of weeks and then install the new upholstery and rig it up should be ready for the water in about 2 months. Time has been very short for me lately due to work so please forgive the slow progress and enjoy these next pics

Check ya later

Attachments

• 102_0723.jpg
    102_0723.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 556
  • 102_0724.jpg
    102_0724.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 102_0726.jpg
    102_0726.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 161
oh man that looks good. One of my top 5 mates i like for sure. The transome work is great. love it!

Wow!!!:drool: Just think that used to be the old bud boat! Awesome job on the restoration!!

Back