• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

rock the bay poker run 2014

demag67

Were heading down to the Chesapeake on August 23rd for the rock the bay poker run. Putting in at nauti goose running south with the boats and then stopping at jelly fish Joel's for lunch and drinks then probably going down to watermans for dinner. Anyone up for coming out?

Damn wish I would have checked on when that was before I booked my plane ticket! I should have come out a week earlier and joined in!! My brother will probably be out on the bay that day to watch. Not sure how far he will run with them tho. They live just south of the Nauti Goose and hang out and watch the boats every year!

Are you guys going to enter the event or go with flow? Looks like a good time and I may also try to make it.

Just gonna drool at all the fast boats. Hang out, get some drink and eat and have a good time. I'm located real close for anyone that would want to put in at my place and or stay at my place.

I'm off that weekend. Wife and I may get over there. Keith, if you see us flag us down. We'll be in the Sonic. Flight is still covered since the bash.

Sounds good. Get with me a couple days before and we'll make plans to meet up.

Mines been dry since the bash also. just to much going on this year. can't wait to get her on a lift so I can use it.

We are putting in at the nauti goose and then We will be at jelly fish Joel's from 11 till 4 then heading down to watermans for dinner. Sunday we are putting in the northeast river and going up to the c&d canal.

I have to behave some. Bringing my parents with us. You think you might make it down Chuck?

I'm in! Got the green light with the wife. I'm even considering entering the Poker run even though that could be a rough ride. Plus I would need someone as crazy as I as copilot to be sniffin the fumes from the faster boats as they went by:)

I am planning to put the boat in Salem NJ again, not sure what day yet, and cruise through the C&D and up to Nauti Goose.

I should be at the ramp around 9. Chuck I pmed you my number give me a call if you dont see us or shoot me a text.

I would like to meet up and 9am at the ramp sounds good. I sent you a PM with my cell and I did not get yours.

Chuck -

I might be up for meeting you and riding shotgun if you have a spare seat.
I'll bring the cameras, some gas $$ and some :cheers:.

Let me know if it might happen, and then when/where.

Chuck -

I might be up for meeting you and riding shotgun if you have a spare seat.
I'll bring the cameras, some gas $$ and some :cheers:.

Let me know if it might happen, and then when/where.
Sure thing. We can work out the details as it gets closer. Thinking a day trip which would mean leaving Salem NJ (Barbers Basin) by 8am to be at Nauti Goose about 9:30am to catch up with the crew.

I may have two other buddies with me and may need to plan for a little more time with the extra weight/less speed:)

Sure thing. We can work out the details as it gets closer. Thinking a day trip which would mean leaving Salem NJ (Barbers Basin) by 8am to be at Nauti Goose about 9:30am to catch up with the crew.

I may have two other buddies with me and may need to plan for a little more time with the extra weight/less speed:)

Sounds good.
2hrs to Barbers from my house. Should be easily doable early on a Saturday morning.
Thanks!

ttt
Next weekend for anyone still wanting to hang out.
I have room for 2 for anyone that wants to ride.

Back